Conversation Between USMC3381 and AMarine

Conversation Between USMC3381 and AMarine

3 Visitor Messages

1. Yes 3381 is a great choice to go with I had a blast cooking and if it is someting you like to do go ahead and do it I see you said you have 2 years of culinary arts thats even better. I went in not even knowing how to cook and now I can cook pretty good its just usually turns out to be for alot of people HAHA. But anyway us cooks had the best job in the corps I had like a four day weekend every 2 weeks or so it was great I loved it. But if you are just looking for staying in for 4 years and getting out and not becoming a cook in the civilian world then I would find another MOS to do thats going to make you great money when you get out. I thought I wanted to be a cook when I got out but changed my mind cause I diddent want to work holidays and weekends. It took me a while but I finally found a job I like monday through friday no weekends and its great. I joined the reserves a month or to ago cause i missed cooking and the Corps so I get to do that one weekend a month 2 weeks a year so i get the best of both worlds I guess. I hope I anwsered your question sorry it took me a while to write you back but if you have any more questions or i diddent anwser your just hit me back up and i will help you out. Thanks for writing and Semper FI
  2. Thank you Sgt. So, Dave told me to get in contact with you about 3881. So I just thought I'd drop by. Ok question. Is 3881 a good decesion to go with? Considering I will have 2 years of Culinary Arts once I graduate High School.
    -AFM.
  3. Hows it going future Devil Pup anything you need to know or any questions you may have dont be afraid to ask i will be happy to anwser anything you need to know Sepmer FI
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3