Conversation Between LittleMissStretch and Jusaskme

Conversation Between LittleMissStretch and Jusaskme

10 Visitor Messages

1. awww shucks. Now I'll probobly get the meanest DI's on the planet...just for Karma. Oh Well...
  2. oh you would have been down stairs from me there SDI was really kool she was tiny to but that dont matter and cool beans
  3. I was supposed to ship out on July 7th. I will make sure to ask you.
  4. when were you spossda shipout? i Just graduated with November if you look at my pics you can see both my platoons Papa co 4023 and November co 4024 if you have any questions Jusaskme
  5. No, its cool. We dont get to talk to very many female Marines around here. So I'll need all the information I can get. ohh now I see. If I would have shipped out when I was supposed to, I would have been November.
  6. there are three female companies there is Papa, Oscar, and November, I myself liked Papa the most but to be fair I was never in Oscar. I was in November however Pretty Papa is just a name for papa by the companies for the males they have dirty delta, gangsta golf mighty mike im sure you get the point oscar is outstanding oscar and november has two names nice november or nasty november depending on who you talk to, wow life story lol sorry
  7. Yes, Pretty Papa? lol.
    hmmm....cant tell if thats a good thing or a bad thing
  8. oh ok so you have a little time left thats good hopfully you get papa lol pretty papa that is
  9. Yes, Pvt. I will be shipping out on Feb 23th. Hopefully I will be out of here earlier. But the lastest will be Feb.
  10. Hay so do you have a shipout date yet? I just graduated from PI
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10