Marine Corps - USMC Community - Blog Entries - Blogs
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Camp Pendleton 1-1

I was just wondering what it's like because I really want to join the fight and am thinking about requesting to go there. Training, Cohesion, Moral, and Liberty are all things I would like to hear about. Thank You
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hotel Co 2/7 Nam Vets

Hotel 2/7 Hogs on deck, All brothers from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Plts report in.

Semper Fi
    Jersey

Updated 04-04-10 at 10:32 AM by Jersey

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Questions about "The Pacific"

I have tried some tireless research over the past 10 hours and can't seem to find the correct answer. So ill go to the experts. Last night during the show Chesty Puller was refered to as "Colnel Puller" from my research, he was a major at the time of the Guadalcanal offensive. Can anyone confirm my research or does anyone have any other information to offer on this topic? Thank you
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Plt. # 3072 Graduation Book

I am looking for a Graduation Book from the fall of 1967. I graduated from San Diego and lost my book in a house fire. My Plt. # 3072, if you have any information about this plt. please let me know. Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Searching

I am hunting 1 yard of material used for the drape of the Navy/Marine Corps Achievement Medal. Does anyone know where I can get it? Or does anyone know who manufactures our medals?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. new to the site

im new to this sight i enlisted in 06 did 1 tour already i have 6 months left on my contract and thinkinking of a "LAT" move into 1833 im coming from the aviation field does anyone have any feed back on "AAv Crewman " please fill me in ???
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Purple Heart Motorcycle Group

We have formed a riders' group. ONLY requirement-combat wounded. If you're in Mass, want more info, contact me. mmclellan@att.net or 617 230 5555 in Cambridge.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. MOS CE (Combat Support)

I'm Poolee Hunk, and I leave for basic on July 26 in San diego with my MOS designated as combat support (CE). I've been given a general idea of what that is from my recruiter and some other information but nothing too solid. If someone could help me to understand this MOS a little bit more i would be greatfull.

I would definetley appreciate that someone with this MOS give me more intel on it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Check out Citizensunite.com

If you want to know who in Washington is steeling the Americans money, well heres the place. Not only do they find the crooks, but they make movies about them. Check it out.

Semper-Fi Larry Warner (Fly)...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Alph Co. 1/26 Marines Vietnam 68-69

Semper-Fi Marines, and God Bless America.

You people sure did and do a great job for our country, God bless you all.

Larry Warner (Fly) Alpha Co. 1/26 Marines
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  11. Cpcc

Am looking for some NCO's/ SNCO's to help with Coastal Patrol Cadet Corp Program .... if intreasted leave a message it's location is Ridgwood Ny http://costalpatrol.site.aplus.net/index2.html
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  12. punishment

whats the correct punishment for a Marine that loses an ID 3 times?....

well my shop has decided to do nothing to her

Updated 02-13-10 at 09:30 AM by cdeco

Categories
    Uncategorized
  13. finding

I was in the corp in 65 to 69. I was with the 7th comp battalion at 29 palms we were deployed to nam in 66. i dont know the regiment that i was with . i know it was the first marine division, also i came back in 67 and went to camp pendleton in sept of 67. I was sent to San Onofri then, i would like to know what and who was there at that time. battalion, regiment , and division if some one can help me out on that i would great appricate it i also know that i went after that to Marine Barracks, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  14. Hurt on deployment and being pushed under the carpet please help

hi every one
    i wanted to know if any one could help me i am a reserve that got hurt on active duty.
    i got injured on deployment in 2007 and i had a back surgery in 2008 and its been over a year now since i was able to see a doctor because my unit messed up all my paper work.
    i am now on a medical status called TMPQ witch means that i have to go to the Doc once a month and report my progress back to my unit, but the thing is that they want me to go to my own doctor and pay for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  15. Personal Security Detachment

Hello fellow Marines. My name is LCPL Yarboro, and I was curious as to what being apart of Personal Security Detachment means exactly. I will first give a quick summary of my MOS, and what I have done so far to qualify me for this position.

I am an Infantrymen, with one combat deployment to Iraq under my belt. I got back around 7 months ago now, and my company is already beggining its next cycle of training. I was orginally in the same platoon from my first cycle in the fleet, but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast