Marine Corps - USMC Community - HiDezMarine - Blogs
View RSS Feed

HiDezMarine

1. Desperate to return to MCRD San Diego to finish.

I'll make this as simple as possible!I was dropped three weeks before Graduation.My Senior Drill Instructor sent me to Sick Bay when I commented of left knee pain.I spent two months in MRP,there I had a Bi monthly medical evaluation and refused to give in to their constant requests to be sent home, to call it quits.Eventually I was forced to leave the Depot because of medical reasons that MEPS didn't notice before I arrived at the Depot.Although I disclosed all of my medical history to my Recuiter ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Desperate to return to MCRD San Diego to finish.

I'll make this as simple as possible!I was dropped three weeks before Graduation.My Senior Drill Instructor sent me to Sick Bay when I commented of left knee pain.I spent two months in MRP,there I had a Bi monthly medical evaluation and refused to give in to their constant requests to be sent home, to call it quits.Eventually I was forced to leave the Depot because of medical reasons that MEPS didn't notice before I arrived at the Depot.Although I disclosed all of my medical history to my Recuiter ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Desperate to return to MCRD San Diego to finish.

Categories
    Uncategorized