Finally home..
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally home..

Finally home..

hey, I just graduated with Mike Company on Sept.12th from Parris Island. I leave for SOI on Sept30th. Anyone who needs advice or wants to know anything about bootcamp just send me a PM or email and ill answer your questions as soon as I can. I was with Platoon 3077(KILL!) SSgt. Mercado was our SDI and we had SSgt. Shuler, Sgt. Iddins and SSgt. Borsini as our drill instructors. I learned a lot in bootcamp, but what I learned the first few days there that some people never know is that Marine Corps drill instructors are the most badass people in the damn world. Thats all for now, so just PM me if you have any questions

I don't need advice Devil Dog,but I do wish to Welcome you aboard and congratulate you on earning your title.Good luck and do what you can to help these Poolees out.

SEMPER FI

Credits
    Savings
    Congratulations Marine!!
    So, how was your summer?
    Semper Fidelis!
    C

Welcome to the ranks Marine!!

Credits
    Savings
    Welcome home Marine !. Enjoy that little bit of leave.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congratulations Marine! OORAH!!!

Jim

I also graduated from Mike Company. Platoon 3076. Ssgt Mercado was the man, he wasnt my SDI but I did enjoy it everytime he came down to first deck to talk to us. Now SSgt Schuler, that's a completely different story. that guy was one of the most intimidating Marines ive ever met. I have one story in particular with that guy that ahppened out at Table 2. He jacked me up bad haha. Congratulations Marine.

Platoon 3076
    SDI Sgt Bennett
    DI Sgt Wilson
    DI Sgt Richburg
    DI Sgt Estrella

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Gosh,,,,,,, That proves if you can do it,,,,,, anyone can. Welcome, Marine. Gee, I got another brother.

Welcome To The Brotherhood, Marines.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Welcome to the Brotherhood! Congratulations Marines, Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Right,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    Congratulations Marine!!
    So, how was your summer?
    Semper Fidelis!
    C
    HAHAHAHAHAHA,,,,,,,,,,

God damn it was hot down there. You wake up at 4 and its already 80 degrees plus 90% humidity.

Now the sand fleas were not all they were cracked up to be. The only day I ever even noticed them was on graduation morning during practice. they ate me alive. Now, fire ants, those are a different story all together. Those little buggers annihilated me allll damn summer.

O ya, no joke FemZz. I sat next to DI Ssgt Borcini on the way home to Boston. He lives about 30 miles south of me.

Yeah SSgt Mercado was a great SDI. Haha I could only imagine what Shuler did at Table 2, I dont think there is a single person in the world more intimidating or as badass as SSgt Shuler. Sgt. Wilson was hilarious though, I loved that guy

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty Puffs View Post
    I also graduated from Mike Company. Platoon 3076. Ssgt Mercado was the man, he wasnt my SDI but I did enjoy it everytime he came down to first deck to talk to us. Now SSgt Schuler, that's a completely different story. that guy was one of the most intimidating Marines ive ever met. I have one story in particular with that guy that ahppened out at Table 2. He jacked me up bad haha. Congratulations Marine.

Platoon 3076
    SDI Sgt Bennett
    DI Sgt Wilson
    DI Sgt Richburg
    DI Sgt Estrella

Smitty Puffs, you from Boston ? I live right near Boston. I graduated Oct. 10th with Bravo Company, Platoon 1079. SDI SSgt Lee, DIs Sgt Dycus and Sgt Nepaul-Sing.
    GOOD TIMES

Semper Fidelis!

Thread Information