What are you doing now. - Page 16
Create Post
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Professional Beer Drinker

I work as an engineer for an aerospace and defense company that makes turbine engine components for military/aerospace and IGT. Started with them when i got out as an entry level position washing parts. Worked a few other places slowly advancing my career as i finished my bachelors now back with them and working on my masters.

USMC India & Kilo 3/6 1987-1993.
    Now working as LAN Analyst for BNSF railway - http://www.bnsf.com

Cox Communications Field Service Tech/Plant Tech/SOC

I am an Electrical Designer working at Y12 in Oak Ridge, Tn where they helped make the atom bomb to end WWII. Worked on numerous Nuclear Plants east of the Mississippi.

Working as an Electrical Designer at Y12 in Oak Ridge, Tn where they helped build the atom bomb to end WWII. Worked at numerous Nuclear Power Plants east of the Mississippi.

Working as an Electrical Designer at Y12 Oak Ridge, Tn where they helped build the atom bomb to end WWII. Worked at numerous Nuclear Power Plants east of the Mississippi.

worked for American Airlines till I was Medically retired in 2003 I was crew chief AMT-Aircraft Maintenance Technician now I am 100% disabled Vietnam Veteran ( kinda makes ya think huh ) to the gent who worked at the VA just a tad of PTSD the rest is diabetes and a few other CONTRIBUTING/PRESUMATIVE medical problems
    not bitter at all
    and still A PROUD Marine
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGunsmith View Post
    What is your current carrer/occupation? Me, Correctional Officer, by location the only other thing to do here is gas station/coal mines or grocery store. SW Virginia....Missed alot of work due to 10 years out of Corps and still trying to adapt to the civilian world with PTSD, recently seperated after 12 years of marriage. What about your experience?
    That sucks, but I can relate. I got out, got a degree, married a beautiful woman, and had a pretty good job. Now I'm down to just a degree, no job, and really miss being a part of something important. One foot in front of the other till you can't anymore.

I live on the edge of the desert, advocate for social justice, and pray.

Fixed radios in the Corps and am now maintaining a cell phone network for a small local company.

Quote Originally Posted by Skipper03020805 View Post
    I live on the edge of the desert, advocate for social justice, and pray.
    Maybe it's just me but I can't remember what "advocate for social justice" is code for.

I am an unemployed lpn looking for a jobsemper fi my brothers and sisters stephen doc hansen hm3 fmf

Graduated from chiropractic college, opened my own practice, and looking to open a second office. I guess what I am doing works!

Semper Fi, Tom

Quote Originally Posted by TMM54 View Post
    Graduated from chiropractic college, opened my own practice, and looking to open a second office. I guess what I am doing works!

Semper Fi, Tom
    Wished you were closer, Tom. Chiropractors are the best.

Thread Information