8 Days
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8 Days

8 Days

Hello fellow Poolees. I have eight days left until I become a nasty recruit! Im not nervous at all, which I didnt expect, but maybe it just hasnt set in yet. I've been preparing and learned my general orders. Speaking of...... I found this test on them and thought I would share it. I made an A+

http://www.funtrivia.com/submitquiz.cfm?quiz=254816

Give it a try and see how you do.

For those leaving on Oct. 25, you cant miss me. Im 6'4'' and skinny as a bean pole. Last name Williams. For those of you that are leaving later.... Best of luck.

Hey man, good luck. I would've been leaving Oct 25 but **** happened. Wish you the best of luck!

Damn man, that sucks, but thanks for the good wishes

Basspro, I'm leaving the 25th also... you going to be at MCRD SD?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Best of luck to you son. Be sure to remember to check back in with me when you return so I can update your profile.

Jim

good luck!

20101025 here, too. I'll see some of you on the Island.

Credits
    Savings
    Good luck brother!

(Try to stay out of medical )

Thanks everyone. Zumbii, no I'll be at Parris Island. Good luck in San Diego tho. Staff Sargeant, thank you sir and I will be back on my first day of leave! Can't wait to post as a Marine.

Quote Originally Posted by BassPro0007 View Post
    Hello fellow Poolees. I have eight days left until I become a nasty recruit! Im not nervous at all, which I didnt expect, but maybe it just hasnt set in yet. I've been preparing and learned my general orders. Speaking of...... I found this test on them and thought I would share it. I made an A+

http://www.funtrivia.com/submitquiz.cfm?quiz=254816

Give it a try and see how you do.

For those leaving on Oct. 25, you cant miss me. Im 6'4'' and skinny as a bean pole. Last name Williams. For those of you that are leaving later.... Best of luck.
    Good luck, man. And don't worry about being nervous, this Pfc told me that he wasn't nervous at all, even up to the day he was shipping out...until he got on the BUS...he said from there it hit him and his heart was pounding so loud he was afraid the DIs would hear him before he even got to the yellow footprints. Always good to be a little nervous, keeps you sharp at least. Good luck man, don't come back without that title, and maybe i'll see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by ScarSniper View Post
    this Pfc told me that he wasn't nervous at all, even up to the day he was shipping out...until he got on the BUS...he said from there it hit him and his heart was pounding so loud he was afraid the DIs would hear him before he even got to the yellow footprints.
    I think it will play out very similar for me...

Quote Originally Posted by ScarSniper View Post
    Good luck man, don't come back without that title, and maybe i'll see you there!
    Thanks, like I said, you cant miss me lol

Quote Originally Posted by BassPro0007 View Post
    I think it will play out very similar for me...

Thanks, like I said, you cant miss me lol

Don't know if you already read this...but here you go man

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56312

That's some insightful (and frightful) stuff right there, man.

No I hadnt read it. Deffinetly a great read tho. Thanks

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good luck at the Island, I'm going to San Diego that same day.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good trials, Son. May you bear thru. Boot is everything you didn't want, and everything you need. If not,,,,,, You wouldn't be my Brother. For you,,,, It will be what you become. And what you become is us. S.F. See ya on the dark side, Kid.

Thread Information