Husband left for San Diego last night
Create Post

Husband left for San Diego last night

I know I'm probably being a typical to be marine wife BUT my husband shipped out to boot last night I think his ticket said he would get there around 10pm...

I havent got the "scripted" call......does that mean he didnt get it? or is there still time for him to do it??? What is the longest someone has waited for the 1st call I guess is my question...

Marine Free Member AAV Crewchief's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    We never got phone calls at all in bootcamp when I went unless you were like series high shooter or did something else extraordinary. We did write a postcard to home the night I arrived at Parris Island. I doubt they have time to let everyone call home considering how many people there are in a platoon.

Marine Spouse Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    My husband got in around 3 pm but i didn't get the call till 4am the next day. It will come but probably at the weirdest time. Hang in there!!!

yes you get a call saying i'm here i'm ok etc...i think mine was a couple days after he got there and they were processed....be prepared to not even recognize his voice lol from all the yelling

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    You'll get a phone call when they arrive at basic to let you know that you are there, and such. Other than that, it is mostly just mail that will be your main form of communication. Only way that I know they would be able to call you is if he did something that really impressed his DI's.

I'm digging the IST stats in your sig. oorah marine corps kill reenlist steel rain

Thread Information