MCMAP training not good?
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

MCMAP training not good?

Hey Marines,

I have a quick question that I'm curious about after reading some comments on here. I've seen a few Marines talking about how lame MCMAP training is... why is that? MCMAP was one of the things I was actually looking foward to in boot camp and it's dissapointing to hear that it's... well, dissapointing. Any Marines have an opinion on it? (Not that I need to ask Marines if they have any opinions ) Thanks

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Only thing I am going to say is don't think you are going to be some sort of bad a$$ after boot camp with your tan MCSlap belt

Quote Originally Posted by josephd View Post
    Only thing I am going to say is don't think you are going to be some sort of bad a$$ after boot camp with your tan MCSlap belt

Haha ok I guess I'll cancel my application to the UFC then... I never expected to come out of boot camp MCMAP training being George St Pierre but I was hoping to be able to get some good foundation training. I always thought I might enjoy practicing MMA and thought this might give me a good start.

Basically I'm just curious as to why it's such a joke? Just not very in depth or what?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sbryson21 View Post
    Haha ok I guess I'll cancel my application to the UFC then... I never expected to come out of boot camp MCMAP training being George St Pierre but I was hoping to be able to get some good foundation training. I always thought I might enjoy practicing MMA and thought this might give me a good start.

Basically I'm just curious as to why it's such a joke? Just not very in depth or what?

It's a basic course. There is training that adds depth that you can take when you get to the fleet and/or make rank. Google MCMAP and there are sites with more info.

pimp slapping your ho is better war fighting than mcmap.

Google Irish sunglasses

Quote Originally Posted by motox151 View Post
    pimp slapping your ho is better war fighting than mcmap.

Google Irish sunglasses

Cool, because I already have 3 years of training with my wife. At least I'll go in knowing I can take a punch.

Cool, because I already have 3 years of training with my wife. At least I'll go in knowing I can take a punch.
    It only counts if she fights dirty. Like really really dirty.

lol, Nice

MCNinja is bad ass. Nothing stops a scarry hajji like a well placed eye gouge...MARINE CORPS...MARINE CORPS...MARINE CORPS. Don't forget your high speed mouth guard!

shipping out in a week huh? Good luck and if you want to make people laugh yell out "yes drill Sgt" while you are in receiving, it will be f*cking hillarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Backhaus 1103 View Post
    MCNinja is bad ass. Nothing stops a scarry hajji like a well placed eye gouge...MARINE CORPS...MARINE CORPS...MARINE CORPS. Don't forget your high speed mouth guard!

I cant wait to get my tan belt, Im going to be bad azz!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoRemorse View Post
    It only counts if she fights dirty. Like really really dirty.
    Let's just say she fights below the belt...

the last time a biatch kicked my in the sac for banging her roomate I knife hand chopped her right in the throat.

Quote Originally Posted by motox151 View Post
    the last time a biatch kicked my in the sac for banging her roomate I knife hand chopped her right in the throat.

Backhaus's eye gouging and moto's knife hand chopping are all taught at boot camp right? I'm pretty sure I'm going to be an unstoppable fighting force if my wife tries to step to this after boot.

As a working farrier you should already have hips and a wrestling base, so now all you need to remember is that ninja grappling is only advantageous if the enemy isn't leveling a shooter in your direction

Thread Information