Christianity pure and simple
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings

Christianity pure and simple

Is this a good place to be placing pro Christianity material for future Marines? Not meaning to troll but I thought Inspirational Stories might have different subject matter related to being a marine.

Credits
    Savings

Pro christian....................

Quote Originally Posted by jalopez101 View Post
    Is this a good place to be placing pro Christianity material for future Marines? Not meaning to troll but I thought Inspirational Stories might have different subject matter related to being a marine.

As opposed to the nonsense of the FSM ? that is prevalent in today's society ? Who would you rather enter the Marines with Jesus or the flying spaghetti monster?
    I do believe there are stories like that (war/fighting ) on this site, I believe the kind you assumed would be in this section ? Do a search and see if there are. S/F Moz USMC 68-70
    P.S. actually I am pro Jesus

Dave, the whole point I'm trying to make is that I clicked on the Inspirational Stories expecting to find something different such as stories on MOH recipients etc, not Christianity. Gkmoz, it doesn't matter to me what religion a Marine is so long as he's competent and can send rounds down range. I've known marines of all religians over the last five yrs and have to say the majority don't care about religian. There are stories on here about brave Marines, however it seems odd to have pro-Christian material in the same forum when I know SEVERAL marines who have done those acts are atheist, or not necessarily atheist but just don't care either way. Not to troll, as I will leave it at that and not contribute to this portion anymore.

V/R,
    CPL. L

I Believe That Everyone Is Entitled To Their Religous Believes As Long As They Dont Try To Force It On Anyone Else.

Semper Fi And Godbless

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Credits
    Savings

Forcing...............

Quote Originally Posted by doc h fmf View Post
    I Believe That Everyone Is Entitled To Their Religous Believes As Long As They Dont Try To Force It On Anyone Else.

Semper Fi And Godbless

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Not trying to be contrary here ! But in the way you say it ? Jesus would be guilty of "forcing" his beliefs on you ? correct?? if you had lived in his era ? jus sayin Moz

SORRY I HOPE I DIDNT OFFEND ANYONE, WHAT I MEANT GARY WAS THE WAY JESUS PREACH W3AS DIFFRENT WHAT I MEANT WAS NO OFFENSE BUT SOME BAPTIST I KNEW THOUGHT THAT THEir religon was right and me being a catholic was wrong. always talking into being saved but i believe in confession that is what i meant gary.

SEMPER FI AND GODBLESS YOU BROTHER

stephen doc hansen hm3 FMF

Credits
    Savings

No Mas

Quote Originally Posted by doc h fmf View Post
    SORRY I HOPE I DIDNT OFFEND ANYONE, WHAT I MEANT GARY WAS THE WAY JESUS PREACH W3AS DIFFRENT WHAT I MEANT WAS NO OFFENSE BUT SOME BAPTIST I KNEW THOUGHT THAT THEir religon was right and me being a catholic was wrong. always talking into being saved but i believe in confession that is what i meant gary.

SEMPER FI AND GODBLESS YOU BROTHER

stephen doc hansen hm3 FMF

Good to go Bro ! Moz

Quote Originally Posted by gkmoz View Post
    I hate it when people try to push organized religion and force their beliefs down other people's throats. Last time I checked this was a website about the Marine Corps, not a website encouraging people to believe in an invisible Magical Sky Wizard man who supposedly makes miracles come true if you "pray" tp him.

Just another reason why I'm an Atheist.

~Dan

Credits
    Savings

Pushing...................

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan B View Post
    I hate it when people try to push organized religion and force their beliefs down other people's throats. Last time I checked this was a website about the Marine Corps, not a website encouraging people to believe in an invisible Magical Sky Wizard man who supposedly makes miracles come true if you "pray" tp him.

Just another reason why I'm an Atheist.

~Dan

See Dan, your showing your lack of knowledge on this subject.
    Religion is one thing, but "Christianitypureandsimple" IS NOT A RELIGION !
    It is how some one who would like to know about a relationship with the God of the universe may do so ! As opposed to your magical non existent sky wizard man who CANNOT under ANY circumstance do any THING PERIOD ! S/F young Bro ! You will know for sure some day ! hopefully before its to late ? God bless Gary / Moz USMC 68-70

Credits
    Savings

Wow.............................

Almost 11 months without a response, and poof ! 11 responses in two-three days !

Well, call Christianity a religion, a cult, mythology, whatever you like. Call it a philosophy of the saved. it all fits, and its all appropriate.

I personally believe in a personal relationship with god, that doesn't depend on the teachings of a book that has lost a lot in the editing.

BUT! remember this, and it's true of all theology: One man's theology, is another man's belly laugh".

Whatever. If it helps get you through the day, and makes you a better person, Believe in the Force, for all I care. Just don't tell me that I am wrong and you are right, with not one single shred of empirical evidence. tell me it's what you BELIEVE and I will respect and defend you. Tell me it is the one and only truth? Well, then the conversation ends.

PJones64
    Guest Free Member
    yeah, hardjedi, it's all in our heads. No empirical evidence? Where you been son? Plenty of it

really? list some for me please.

Credits
    Savings

New creation..............

Quote Originally Posted by HardJedi View Post
    really? list some for me please.

Can't bring any "physical" evidence you can feel/see/touch in the normal sense.
    But that is the key word physical "flesh" John chapter 3 Jesus explains it quite well.
    Until some one experiences the "new Birth" it cannot be explained in the Physical/Flesh.
    The very word "faith" is exactly that, and with out it the spiritual cannot be seen or understood. "Things hoped for but not yet seen " John 14:6

Thread Information