Joining the corps. - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Char2000 View Post
    But being hostile is not disrespectful? If he doesn't care about the Army he can at least say it in a non hostile way
    THAT MARINE DOESN'T HAVE TO DO A GAWDDAM THING FOR YOU...!!

What the hell....do you have a learning disability here....you truly just need to STFU.....and just leave.....your truly boring.....

Look kid, if SGT7477 wants to be hostile, in your words, then he can be hostile. He's done his time in the Marine Corps and can talk to any wannabe the way he wants.

I said this a few posts back, and I'll say it again......
    "You're on a Marine Corps site, and you're just a guest here. Cut the crap with insulting Marines already. Marines follow a tradition of mentorship which is the reason why most of us answer you're questions here. If we perceive a bad attitude in your correspondence with us, you may become familiar with more of our traditions, hostility and belligerence. Don't go away man, just go away.
    You mess with one Marine, you mess with us all!"

Now it's time to move on on this subject and quit finding everything wrong with what Marines post. This is a Marine Corps site! If you don't like what's being said, then it's time for you to leave.

BLACK HELO'S ARE IN THE AIR..............

Well.....

Quote Originally Posted by Char2000 View Post
    I have a deep respect for the Army.I have a friend who's ranger.The man is a PT beast.My Senior Army instructor is a ranger as well.He's like a second father to me.The army does what they do well.

You are already very good at it.... So, I suggest you continue. That is, joining the army and continue sucking doggie sausage; damn, that is one lucky Senior Army instructor, this kid is good......

If one of our answers hurts your feelings or you feel we are not treating you nicely, you may want to consider a different career. If you cannot handle things said to you on the internet, you will not survive in our Marine Corps.

Quote Originally Posted by ecfree View Post
    BLACK HELO'S ARE IN THE AIR..............
    Damn... Too late, already launched.... gotta throw out some chaff now.

Quote Originally Posted by zx6rdr View Post
    You are already very good at it.... So, I suggest you continue. That is, joining the army and continue sucking doggie sausage; damn, that is one lucky Senior Army instructor, this kid is good......

All of you marines on this post, go get hit by an IED,thats right i said it.

Go get hit by an IED.

Char2000 out!

Kid, you have some nerve to say what you did.

Go join the Army, the Marine Corps doesn't want or need you.

(Click,BOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

ROFL I eat IEDs for breakfast and crap them out on your sister! Take a Hike kid!

Wow.
    Ok, I was making an effort to give you the benefit of the doubt, but never mind.

Is it possible this guy was just trolling us this whole time?

The IED comment was pretty messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Komenko View Post
    ROFL I eat IEDs for breakfast and crap them out on your sister! Take a Hike kid!
    You:I can't feel my legs boss!
    Me: Thats cause they's gone!

Thread Information