Joining the corps. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 101
  1. #16
    Hold on, who the F**K are you KID. You are a nobody,when were you invited to this conversation little girl?


  2. #17
    Say goodbye, sweetie.


  3. #18
    Hey Char, don't even waste the governments money to fly you to boot camp.


  4. #19
    Well lookie here, we got ourselves a smart mouth KID mouthing off to Marines.
    Have RESPECT when talking to Marines. This isn't one of your ROTC classmates that you can talk to like that.

    I see those black helos coming in mighty quick for an extraction.


  5. #20
    IBTL

    This kid won't make it through receiving.


  6. #21
    Dude i already exceed the graduation requirments,have multiple national awards from military organizations,Have a stack full of recommendations from Lt Colonels, 1SG's, and Sgt's.Get on my level you boot camp drop scrub.I didn't insult anyone until he insulted me first.

    I thought marines were respectful, i come on here looking for guidance and i get some NCO thinking he's a D.I. "You have to show respect to get it". I insulted no one until he did.


  7. #22
    Get on your level? AHAHAHAHAHA...HAHAHAHA..HAHAHAHA. I wouldn't stoop to your level if my life depended on it.

    I'm not going to speak for anyone else, but I respect people who have earned it. You are not a Marine. Your in in ****ing ROTC, you HAVE NOT DONE ****. Get the **** over yourself. No one cares what rank you are in ROTC or who's dick you may have jammed down your throat, cause guess what....It doesn't matter in the real world.

    Now lets take a step back and look at your record here...

    You come on to a website run by Marines, FOR MARINES, that happens to have a section for people who are interested in becoming Marines.
    Then you start by making a post in the "Ask a Marine" section, which serves only to enlighten us about what your life plan is, without asking a question. Again, we don't give a ****.
    Then you start talking **** to a Marine Staff NCO. Let me say that again, a MARINE STAFF NCO, not some 15 yo ROTC kid who thinks he's hot **** because he gets to dress up like a soldier once a month and his parents are just oh so proud of him.

    As the saying goes, you dun fvcked up. Now would be a good time for you to leave.

    Also, if you think that DIs are the only Marines you're going to have to show respect to, you're A. An ignorant ****ing retard, and B. Probably going to nose dive off the third deck your second day of MCT (Although I'll put money on you not making it that far)


  8. #23
    Can't say I'm surprised by any of this. Had some fake Marine JROTC MSgt approach me one day like he was the law of the land. Had to put the poor kid in his place quick like. I guess it's the way these JROTC/ROTC programs are run-they actually think they rate ****.


  9. #24
    The question got cut off A**hole.I only mention ROTC because it helps to have some info on me.That NCO was out of line insulting me for no good reason.He doesn't like ROTC?Fine, i don't care, but don't insult me for it.Be mature.He should have simply said "I may have missed something, but what was your question? " like one of the other members did.But instead he chose to insult me.

    You think i don't already know ROTC ain't ****? I've been known that.Show some respect to get some.


  10. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Char2000 View Post
    The question got cut off A**hole.I only mention ROTC because it helps to have some info on me.That NCO was out of line insulting me for no good reason.He doesn't like ROTC?Fine, i don't care, but don't insult me for it.Be mature.He should have simply said "I may have missed something, but what was your question? " like one of the members did.But instead he chose to insult me.

    You think i don't already know ROTC ain't ****? I've been known that.
    Char, right now you've said more than your piece. You've shown a serious lack of tact. Consider this practice for the Marine Corps world. The best thing for you to do is stop now. You're probably going to be banned anyway, but if give it a rest now you may have a chance of sticking around here for when/if you need help/advice from one of the Marines/poolees.

    Don't go around burning bridges, you never know when you'll have a river to cross.


  11. #26
    Dude i already exceed the graduation requirments,have multiple national awards from military organizations,Have a stack full of recommendations from Lt Colonels, 1SG's, and Sgt's.Get on my level you boot camp drop scrub.I didn't insult anyone until he insulted me first.

    I thought marines were respectful, i come on here looking for guidance and i get some NCO thinking he's a D.I. "You have to show respect to get it". I insulted no one until he did.
    Dear Char2000,
    This isn't a college you apply to. We don't ask for recommendations because we don't need them. You will either have what it takes, or we will break you in the process. No matter what your pedigree, it doesn't matter.
    You could be the Commandant's own son and have the SECNAV write a recommendation for you, but none of that means a damn thing to the Corps.

    Similarly, our rank structure is very different from anything you have encountered in the civilian world, or JROTC. You do not advance except through excellence, and it is a common story for Marines to go an entire enlistment and never manage to earn the title of NCO by picking up Corporal (E-4).

    Possibly unlike the other branches, you can look at a Marine and know something very profound about them when you see the rank on their collar. A Staff Sergeant, for example, is a Staff Non Commissioned Officer (Note, STAFF NCO, i.e. SNCO =/= NCO) and the grade of E-6. A Marine does not pick up Staff Sergeant easily, as they need to be selected for that rank by a review board, and it cannot be taken away and get busted down except by an act of Congress.

    I'm sure you feel you've achieved quite a bit in your life so far, and are proud of your accomplishments and the recognition you've gotten for them. But the Corps doesn't give a **** that you call yourself a Sergeant Major in your little high school club where you do nothing comparable to what we do and have done.
    Our combat veterans, men and woman who have seen and done things and gone through more hardships than your civilian mind can begin to imagine, deserve your respect. You do not deserve theirs until you earn it. On our terms.

    Regards.


  12. #27
    Banned or not i wasn't out of line first man.I appreciate you being respectful but everyone else just jumped on me.Can we all just relax?I came to get some help thats all.


  13. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltayn View Post
    Dear Char2000,
    This isn't a college you apply to. We don't ask for recommendations because we don't need them. You will either have what it takes, or we will break you in the process. No matter what your pedigree, it doesn't matter.
    You could be the Commandant's own son and have the SECNAV write a recommendation for you, but none of that means a damn thing to the Corps.

    Similarly, our rank structure is very different from anything you have encountered in the civilian world, or JROTC. You do not advance except through excellence, and it is a common story for Marines to go an entire enlistment and never manage to earn the title of NCO by picking up Corporal (E-4).

    Possibly unlike the other branches, you can look at a Marine and know something very profound about them when you see the rank on their collar. A Staff Sergeant, for example, is a Staff Non Commissioned Officer and the grade of E-6. A Marine does not pick up Staff Sergeant easily, as they need to be selected for that rank by a review board, and it cannot be taken away and get busted down except by an act of Congress.

    I'm sure you feel you've achieved quite a bit in your life so far, and are proud of your accomplishments and the recognition you've gotten for them. But the Corps doesn't give a **** that you call yourself a Sergeant Major in your little high school club where you do nothing comparable to what we do and have done.
    Our combat veterans, men and woman who have seen and done things and gone through more hardships than your civilian mind can begin to imagine, deserve your respect. You do not deserve theirs until you earn it. On our terms.

    Regards.
    Kill shot.


  14. #29
    +1 for Beltayn's post.


  15. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Char2000 View Post
    Banned or not i wasn't out of line first man.I appreciate you being respectful but everyone else just jumped on me.Can we all just relax?I came to get some help thats all.
    Everyone jumped on you because of the attitude you showed to a Marine SNCO. This is a family, so naturally we defend each other, just as you would defend your brother/sister/mother. You aren't a part of this family yet, so you seriously over-stepped your boundaries.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts