Joining the corps. - Page 7
Create Post
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Quote Originally Posted by WMarine View Post
    Kid, cut the sh!t already. You're not impressing anyone with your trash talk.

Just go away.........
    Lame trash talk at that! As much as i dislike Fist, I wish he was here to comment on this wannabe lol. I bet his comments would make this kid cry!

K-9's HAVE THE SCENT.............

Quote Originally Posted by ecfree View Post
    K-9's HAVE THE SCENT.............
    lol I remember when i was stationed at PI coming into work one morning and seeing a recruit running for the front gate then i saw a K-9. drove past the MPs laughing with cuffs in hand. after seeing the dog I knew the kid wasn't going to get very far!

If we stop feeding the troll he will go away...

Quote Originally Posted by fs19 View Post
    If we stop feeding the troll he will go away...
    we did. little punk logged off!

Quote Originally Posted by Komenko View Post
    lol I remember when i was stationed at PI coming into work one morning and seeing a recruit running for the front gate then i saw a K-9. drove past the MPs laughing with cuffs in hand. after seeing the dog I knew the kid wasn't going to get very far!

You weren't lucky enough to have the K-9's search your car every morning?

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    You weren't lucky enough to have the K-9's search your car every morning?
    lol no but my buddy did when somebody called the MPs on him cause he had a sticker on the back window of his truck that said "Ass, Gas, Or Grass! Nobody rides for Free!" sad thing was they did find the grass but luck him had recently bought the truck. he did a drug test and he was cleared! Knock on wood, I haven't had a vehicle seach yet! And i've drove past many check points!

I believe the sickcall "Docs" got tired of the harrassment and kept a special supply of large gauge square hypodermic needles for those who merited returned favors.

Quote Originally Posted by Char2000 View Post
    You can only ban me

It's extremely easy to act tough over the internet, behind your computer. Do us a favor, dont join our Corps. We dont want you.

LOL your admin tried to ban my IP address,got around it in seconds.ROFL nice try.

Thread Information