Discredit to the Flag, the Uniform and The Corps
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Discredit to the Flag, the Uniform and The Corps

My Fellow Marines,

It brings me no pleasure to be the bringer of such news, but we have a problem.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fatblast40/16557482/

Who ever the attorneys are who downdraded Adam Kokesh's discharge status, I believe that they may want to have a look at this bozo's public statement.

There's now way that this jerk deserves an Honorable Discharge, i.e., if he ever had one in the first place.

What makes this particulary bad is that the image shows up 3rd from the top with Yahoo's image search engine, when entering "Marine Corps" as search term.

DD Ryan

Somebody out there knows this douche bag
    and should know how to solve his problem

I bet this makes his mamma real proud

Apparently, he's running for congress in New Mexico.

This is him now-ish. He's an anti-war activist.

his rifle badge looks jacked up

That's the prick who would run around anti-war protests in deserts and kit, right?

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Palmer View Post
    Somebody out there knows this douche bag
    and should know how to solve his problem
    I don't know this piece of SH*T but I can definatley solve the problem .
    Semper Fi,
    Godfuddah Rocky

So, that's actually Kokesh in dress blues in the photo on flickr? I can't tell. I didn't make that connection. The guy on flickr.com calls himself Nicky Pallas. Eiher way, what he's doing is BS. If a guy wants to be a conscientious objector, he could probably do so without coming across as an immature jackass. That kid in the flickr photo is just being a punk, and flaunting it on the web just for the attention. If he's truly a former Marine, then I seriously disagree with him carrying an Honorable Discharge. The Marine Corps still has a say in this matter. He thinks he's untouchable.

He needs to die.

So the guy volunteers for a Combat tour then returns home to protest the war he volunteered to fight in?!! WTF? Somebody wan't loved enough growing up.

The azzhole will probably end up being a peter puffer and follow in the tracks of piece of sh it kerry, or murtha, or some other worthless azzhole!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Quote Originally Posted by mercury2671 View Post
    So the guy volunteers for a Combat tour then returns home to protest the war he volunteered to fight in?!! WTF? Somebody wan't loved enough growing up.
    Send him an email with your thoughts: adam.kokesh at gmail.com

http://www.ivaw.org/user/175

I was honorably discharged twice after volunteering twice to go to Iraq. I was among the hardest of the hardcore. I was promoted to Sgt after a mere three years and seven months as a reservist. I earned my Combat Action Ribbon in the middle of Fallujah. I slept in the dirt during the first battle of Fallujah. I taught myself Arabic in order to be more proficient at my job as a Civil Affairs NCO to the point that I could run a checkpoint at a Civil Affairs facility without a translator, which was a necessity we were not always afforded. Two and a half years later, I was awarded the Navy Commendation Medal for my efforts.

It was during this tour of duty that I brought a pistol home from Iraq. It was not a war trophy, but something I purchased from an Iraqi policeman that we were working with. Regardless, my CO discovered this as I was preparing to deploy for a second tour with the 3rd CAG, this time to Ramadi. I begged to be able to deploy, but was not allowed. I had volunteered to be activated for up to one year and was held for that entire period. I spent the majority of that time mowing the lawn around our building and begging to be sent to Iraq. I wanted only to serve to the best of my ability in the most appropriate capacity. The day after I was presented with my Navy Commendation Medal, I received Non-Judicial Punishment and was reduced to the rank of Corporal. I was soon given an honorable discharge accompanied by a reenlistment code 4. In case you are not familiar with it, that's the one that means I'm not welcome back. "Thanks for playing, it's been fun, but you can't reenlist."

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Nicky Pallas says:
    Hey there fellow Americans, you guys form your own opinions, and I have my own opinion after serving 3 years in the marines. And to you idiot in the DEP, how the **** are you gonna tell me what to think when you're not even a marine yet? Good luck in your training, I hope you make it and serve the country admirably. I have nothing against the marines except for the fact that I want nothing to do with it anymore. I am an American and have the right to do so!
    Posted 8 months ago. ( permalink )

Nicky Pallas says:
    hahaha I'm already a conscientious objector, you think threats about status being downgraded will scare me? They can't touch me!
    Posted 6 days ago. ( permalink )

Nicky Pallas says:
    Did the oath say something about not being allowed to flash the middle finger while wearing a uniform?
    Posted 10 months ago. ( permalink )

Nicky Pallas says:
    Don't worry guys, I sold the uniform on eBay after I left :-)
    Posted 11 months ago. ( permalink )

Nicky Pallas says:
    I see, so I need to go to war before I can decide if I'm comfortable with the idea of killing another human being? To each his own- I respect those of you who are motivated and want to do it...
    Posted 12 months ago. ( permalink )

Nicky Pallas says:
    All of you brainwashed patriots should learn to take a joke.
    And stop demanding me to change or take down pictures. Haven't we proud Americans learned about our freedom of speech and expression?

Thread Information