can someone give me some information?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

can someone give me some information?

Hey im 15 turning 16 in a few months and for the last 4 years all i've wanted to do is join the Corps. But i cant get any information off of the official website as i live in New Zealand at the moment, (But im from San Fransisco and have an American Citizenship). The best source of Information I have gotten is a book about the Corps from the 1980's so it hasn't been as helpful as i've wanted.so if anyone could give me some information about boot camp, different training opportunites, life in the Marine Corps or just anything that might be helpful, even any random piece of advice i'd really appreciate it.Thanks!

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    that is a bit vague, you are gonna have to get more specific. different training opportunities after bootcamp are all based on your MOS and needs of the Corps. As far as life in the Corps goes that is all based on personal experience, your MOS, and where you may end up getting stationed.

I've got a new book for you, it's the internet. It's got millions of pages.

Credits
    Savings
    thanks I understand but theres alot of useless stuff on the net to wade through and i thought i could just ask the guys themselves and get more information myself that way.and just to narrow it down a bit i'd be happy if you just told me about your experiences if thats ok.thanks for replying guys.

There is a lot of information on this site, I suggest you utilize the search button and read through what Marines have posted throughout the years.

What you have asked of us is too vague. It's like asking us to describe World War Two... there's just so much information this thread can go on forever. We have posted experiences and answers to just about any question you can think of on this site, that's why it is in your best interest to use the search button located at the top of this page. If you have any specific questions that you cannot find the answer too, feel free to ask.

Here's some advice.

Finish high school and go to college.

There will be time for the military after that.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    Here's some advice.

Finish high school and go to college.

There will be time for the military after that.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by 0Zane0 View Post
    Hey im 15 turning 16 in a few months and for the last 4 years all i've wanted to do is join the Corps. But i cant get any information off of the official website as i live in New Zealand at the moment, (But im from San Fransisco and have an American Citizenship). The best source of Information I have gotten is a book about the Corps from the 1980's so it hasn't been as helpful as i've wanted.so if anyone could give me some information about boot camp, different training opportunites, life in the Marine Corps or just anything that might be helpful, even any random piece of advice i'd really appreciate it.Thanks!
    thanks I understand but theres alot of useless stuff on the net to wade through and i thought i could just ask the guys themselves and get more information myself that way.and just to narrow it down a bit i'd be happy if you just told me about your experiences if thats ok.thanks for replying guys.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Here you go!!!

Read my Blog here!!!

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/blog.php?b=247

Quote Originally Posted by 0Zane0 View Post
    Did you even read my post? You don't have to search the web, just use the search button on this site. Seems to me you are just lazy and want us to pick up your slack. If you want to be a Marine so badly, you have to be willing to do your own research. We will help you if you have a legitimate question, but we will not do your work for you.

And it's "Marines" not 'guys', since not all of us are 'guys'.

Be prepared to be put in good physical shape, to learn discipline and how to use a weapon. ALL Marines are Riflemen first (no matter what other assignments you may be given). You serve at the convenience of the Government (The Corps).

If you are unwilling to accept these criteria don't waste Our time.

Semper Fi

check out www. becomeamarine .com there are many articles that will help you answers these questions.

^You guys realize this clown is just spamming everything, right?

Mike

Credits
    Savings
    boot sure is all over the place
    with out having read the postings first=
    hasn't he....

Thread Information