Taylor Swift - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Taylor Swift

Old enough to be on the cover of Maxim

I'm losing self esteem because of these girls

Quote Originally Posted by Sally View Post
    Huh how old is amanda bynes now? I guess everyone wants to be on maxim cover nowadays!
    she will be 24 in April

Oh please sally, these chicks are dolled up by make-up artists and then the pics are probably touched up the editors of the magazines, so you know they don't look like that in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Integrity57 View Post
    Oh please sally, these chicks are dolled up by make-up artists and then the pics are probably touched up the editors of the magazines, so you know they don't look like that in real life.
    Thanks, I feel much better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3 Maelstr0m View Post
    Me and my buddy use to sing "Fearless" when doing team....
    ahehehehehahahe cough cough, FistFu did you hear that!?

Very pretty "LITTLE GIRL". We used to call them eye candy as they have all the equipment, very little anything else. I'll take a 29 to 40 any day, what would you expect from a 50 something?

My mind is still stuck on the first post where Sally says Taylor Swift is hot....hmmmmm Maybe you two...oh nevermind

I agree

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally View Post
    I'm losing self esteem because of these girls
    Are you serious???
    That's all makeup!!!

They got nothing over you Sally .

Also, I think Taylor Swift is Talented and Pretty but I like my Female Artists a Little more Hard Core like my Ex- Girl, Joan Jett. Miss that Freak!!!

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    my wife told me she would do Katy Perry! lol i'd join in on that!
    This give a whole new different meaning to DADT....Do Ask....Do Tell!

Na, i think she's CUTE, not hot. Meagan Fox, J Lo, Eva Mendez, and Scarlotte Johansson are hot. Big difference. Taylor Swift looks like a 12 year old who's got a mom that puts in her pageants. Minus the peroxide, perm, makeup and water bra.....I wouldnt look twice at her. Or Amanda Bines.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
    Na, i think she's CUTE, not hot. Meagan Fox, J Lo, Eva Mendez, and Scarlotte Johansson are hot. Big difference. Taylor Swift looks like a 12 year old who's got a mom that puts in her pageants. Minus the peroxide, perm, makeup and water bra.....I wouldnt look twice at her. Or Amanda Bines.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
    Na, i think she's CUTE, not hot. Meagan Fox, J Lo, Eva Mendez, and Scarlotte Johansson are hot. Big difference. Taylor Swift looks like a 12 year old who's got a mom that puts in her pageants. Minus the peroxide, perm, makeup and water bra.....I wouldnt look twice at her after I ruined her. Or Amanda Bines.
    Fixed

This Twit is a cute little girl who can't sing or carry a tune. She seems to have a great Manager and is laughing all the way to the bank. Everything she sings is so monotone.

She is not even close to Carrie Underwood for looks or voice.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Komenko....my wife just says...and i quote...your drewling againd you perverted shriveled up...ill stop there...i think you got the point

Thread Information