MCC codes? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MCC codes?

If my future MCC is T66, where am i going next?

I received orders back in August 2012 and i was suppose to go to MCC 1Y9 which is at Camp Pendleton, 1st MLG but the monitor modified my orders and now my future MCC is T66. I looked everywhere and found lots of MCC lists but this MCC is not on any of them.

Question Mcc 122 edd

My daughter's web orders came and they say she is assigned to MCC 122 EDD. Can anyone tell me where and what this job is? I am unsure of what it all means, so any info will be extremely helpful. Many thanks!! Mom of 2 Marines

Our web orders came and they say we are assigned to MCC 122 EDD. Can anyone tell me where and what this job is? I am unsure of what it all means, so any info will be extremely helpful. Many thanks!! Mom of 2 Marines

MCC codes

Does anyone know where MCC code 1US is located?

MCC's?

Does anyone have updated MCC's. I'm looking for one in miramar 1XJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Miner View Post
    LOL, I got out in 1964 and had to read all the replies, before I had a clue. Wow, all electronic messaging and orders? Amazing. Semper Fi
    You and me both, bro - I was in the drilling Reserve until 1997 and this is all news to me. Did this replace RUCs, I wonder?

Does anyone know what mcc 1y7 is? My son just received this and we are wondering where he is going. Searched for a long time on the Internet but it is filled with outdated lists. Any help is appreciated. Semper Fi.

There is a codes manual that contains all the MCC's and RUC's maintained in the admin shop. Don't know where else you could find one. Looked at GOOGLE and didn't see anything current (except maybe scribd.com but you have to download their file and I didn't want to do that because of possible viruses).

Thanks Top, I will have him go there. I saw the same thing on scribd and thought better of it as well.

Marine Spouse Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Mcc 1k2 edd

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    SOTG MHG II MEF M20361 MEF HQTRS GRP II MEF (R/U) S 20361 1K2 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 MCB CAMP LEJEUNE

This is what I found with the code 1k2..

Hello i need some help finding out where my next duty station will be i got the message "FUTURE MCC 023 EDD 20150417." I think its MCAS Miramar but I'm not sure can anyone help me?

Go to your IPAC. They can tell you.

Holy cats. Things sure have gotten complicated during the past 50 years. Just think about all those 0100s that have been put out of work since they stopped typing orders in quadruplicate.

would anyone happen to know where i would b stationed if my MCC code is 15S?

Thread Information