MOS 8152 - - Marine Corps Security Force (MCSF) Guard - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YMsgtApodaca
    Don't think I didn't do any research because I did, I fail to see how asking for help makes me look stupid. If it's so easy to find the information then why not be helpful and post a link or something instead of looking like a jerk?

I do believe you still owe "thewookie" an apology for disrespecting him by calling him a jerk, there young man.

Sorry. You're right. I'm wrong. I'm a stupid piece of ****. I'm good for nothing. My existence doesn't mean anything to nobody. I'll get right on that PT.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/vi...forumrules.htm
    4, 5, and 7?

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/view_info_tos.htm
    7?

Quote Originally Posted by YMsgtApodaca View Post
    Sorry. You're right. I'm wrong. I'm a stupid piece of ****. I'm good for nothing. My existence doesn't mean anything to nobody. I'll get right on that PT.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/vi...forumrules.htm
    4, 5, and 7?

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/view_info_tos.htm
    7?
    Young man, are you trying to be a smart a$$ or what?
    You called a Marine a jerk. All that we asked of you was that you give him an apology, that's all.....and you still didn't apologize to "thewookie".
    Leave the attitude at the door, there young man.

Oh, and it's nice how you removed all of your info from your profile too.

Rule Four make sure that you have a completed profile less than that is unsat and will get you banned for a period up to and including permanently!
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...=29048&page=15

If everyone ignores him I am sure he will slither away.

Quote Originally Posted by WMarine View Post
    Young man, are you trying to be a smart a$$ or what?
    You called a Marine a jerk. All that we asked of you was that you give him an apology, that's all.....and you still didn't apologize to "thewookie".
    Leave the attitude at the door, there young man.
    This is ridiculous, I've already apologized twice for something i didn't even intend to do. This has nothing to do with apologizing to a Marine. I called a human being, a jerk, and for a good reason. I've spent my whole life around service men and women, NCO's, SNCO's, the regulars, and an Officer. None of them would have been so sensitive to the word "jerk". Just because you serve doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. A gate guard, a Sgt., was once giving my mom a hard time at the gate. My CO came down and cursed that SOB up and down, and then the Sgt. kindly let us through. Moral of the story is: Don't be a sensitive jackass, and get over yourself.

This is a shame, it really is. Sorry if i offended anybody.

Also, im done with the site, please delete my account.

The human being you called a jerk, IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A UNITED STATES MARINE!
    You want to leave this site.... fine, that's your choice, but don't think I'm not going to stick up for a fellow Marine when someone calls a him a jerk, becasue I will!

Quote Originally Posted by WMarine View Post
    The human being you called a jerk, IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A UNITED STATES MARINE!
    You want to leave this site.... fine, that's your choice, but don't think I'm not going to stick up for a fellow Marine when someone calls a him a jerk, becasue I will!

Marine's aren't always right, Lee Harvey Oswald for example. I admire your blind loyalty to the Marine Corps. Will my account be deleted?

Marine's aren't always right, Lee Harvey Oswald for example. I admire your blind loyalty to the Marine Corps. Will my account be deleted?
    Ya, you'll go far in the real Marine Corps with that attitude and using LHO to make a point. You're definitely officer material.

I feel sorry for the Marines in charge of his Young Marine unit. I am sure they would be proud to see his antics.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    COULD NOT POST IN RECRUIT FORUMS

I am 17 years old, a soon to be Sergeant in the Young Marines, and am in the process of trying to figure out the rest of my life. I am joining the Marine Corps, but im not sure what i want to do. At first i had my heart set on going to college and then going to OCS and becoming a Logistic Officer. But then after to talking to some Marines i want to join the reserves for 4 years while i go to school and then apply for OCS (if I'm not happy with my situation). After doing some research on enlisted MOS's i thought i wanted to be a MSG but then found out you cant be married? So i was wondering if anybody could tell me about MCSF and spousal living arrangements. Thank you.

-Semper Fidelis, Always Faithful

YMsgtApodaca,

If you are still around reading this, just step up to the bar and apoligize, not because anyone is telling you too. Do it because its the right thing. You aren't dealing with your 'recruits' on here, you are dealing with REAL LIFE AMERICAN HEROS, MARINES, LEATHERNECKS, DEVIL DOGS, THE STRONGEST FIGHTING FORCE IN THE WORLD. The reason I want to be a Marine is because the respect, and honor you carry with that title. How would you feel if your 'recruits' read this, pretty crappy I would hope. They wouldn't be able to take you seriously. When you walk amongst Marines you are on hallowed ground. Marines, you'll know for sure but the Marine Corps have been around for what, 235 years? Do you know what kind of knowledge, honor, and respect has been passed down that line?

You have a chance to redeem yourself, so come on do it man. You made a mistake, so fix it. I've made mistakes, these Marines have made mistakes. But HONOR is a big part of being a Marine. So step up and said hey I was wrong. Trust me. Its not that hard.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

I missed that, if I woulda seen that you wouldn't have got that nice letter. I am not a Marine yet but you are sure walking a fine line messing with what I want to be a part of like that. Forget that last letter Marines. Get'em.

To prove my original point, using the site search feature, I did a hasty search, and when I typed in: MCSF - I got this -- http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/se...archid=2632399 -- with a sh*tload of threads on the subject.

I also tried -- the subject line of this thread; security forces; and FAST, and there are plenty more threads on the subject.

To the OP -- read more and type less. Use the search feature, and REMEMBER, this site is a Marine Corps Community for Marine Corps Veterans.

You are our guest. Don't forget that.

Credits
    Savings
    Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Thread Information