Am I prepared? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I prepared?

If you really want to be a sniper, I would suggest you stop shooting. Unless trained by a Marine instructor, you are developing habits in shooting that will be tough to break.

Another thing, your posts are difficult to read. Instead of really long sentences, try normal sized sentences. This isn't myspace or facebook, we like posts to look more professional and easy to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    I got the beer. I smell bait!
    Plenty of beer for everyone......

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Am I prepared?
    Nope.....

Your 14 years old.

You have at three years with parental permission to even think about joining the Marine Corps and you need to stay in school and graduate.

My advice would be at this time....not so much asking questions at this point...but do allot of reading and studying.

Maintain yourself a healthy weight and PT on your own and keep in shape.

Silence is golden....in some cases!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper View Post
    Nope.....

Your 14 years old.

You have at three years with parental permission to even think about joining the Marine Corps and you need to stay in school and graduate.

My advice would be at this time....not so much asking questions at this point...but do allot of reading and studying.

Maintain yourself a healthy weight and PT on your own and keep in shape.

Silence is golden....in some cases!
    I'm pretty much in shape every morning and night i do around 40 to 60 push ups and pull ups and sit ups, then i work out bench a couple in my basement then i go play basketball and soccer, I wrestle so I have good cardio and I do a coulple sports so I do keep my weight and, and I know i'm 14 but this decision isn't kept to myself It's being discussed to my parents so I'm just wondering how it'd be like.

Quote Originally Posted by Pr0 Snip3 View Post
    I'm pretty much in shape every morning and night i do around 40 to 60 push ups and pull ups and sit ups, then i work out bench a couple in my basement then i go play basketball and soccer, I wrestle so I have good cardio and I do a coulple sports so I do keep my weight and, and I know i'm 14 but this decision isn't kept to myself It's being discussed to my parents so I'm just wondering how it'd be like.
    How about using some proper sentence structure, like capital letters at the beginning of a sentence and periods at the end. That whole thing just runs together.

Rule Eight when you post make sure that it looks like you are submitting it to your english teacher for their determination whether you pass or fail!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    I know i'm 14 but this decision isn't kept to myself It's being discussed to my parents so I'm just wondering how it'd be like.
    It's good you want to be a Marine.... however allot of things can happen in three years....

Keep your parents in the loop on what you want to do with your life...but live the life of a 14 year old.

No one can tell you what it will be like....we are allot of things...but three years is along time off....hell you may not even be able to enlist if you listen to the Mayans....

Continue to stay motivated and stay out of trouble....continue your PT...but until you are of age you can't go see a recruiter and try to enlist.

Good luck!

Thread Information