drug testing?
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: drug testing?

drug testing?

how and when is there drug tests? do i need to go to my doctor or like a clinic or do they do it at bootcamp? not taking any drugs just trying to plan out whats after my asvab test

Pardon my skepticism, but you're 'not taking any drugs' yet your very first post is specifically about drug testing? Sorry, but only people who've been doing drugs worry about drug tests.

My guess is you are not so concerned about 'where' you're gonna get tested as you are about 'when' you are gonna get tested.

My thoughts are the same as yours Ken, thats a weird question to ask. It does seem like he's worried about when.

You will be drug-tested as often as once a month, depending on your MOS. If you have an affinity for drugs, marijuana, etc., save us a lot of time by not joining our Corps.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan8250 View Post
    how and when is there drug tests? do i need to go to my doctor or like a clinic or do they do it at bootcamp? not taking any drugs just trying to plan out whats after my asvab test
    You have just been tested!!!

Results; FAILED!!!

Doesn't take a cop to know who is lying.................FAIL

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    We didn't call it a "pop quiz" for nothin'.

LOL, looks like he packed up his profile and ran.

Quote Originally Posted by ameriken View Post
    Too late, his IP address is already out, Hes going to be busted big time now. 10 bucks says the FBI has him on the black list already. Hope he's smart and reading this and doesn't submit any paperwork......LOL

Pardon my skepticism, but you're 'not taking any drugs' yet your very first post is specifically about drug testing? Sorry, but only people who've been doing drugs worry about drug tests.

My guess is you are not so concerned about 'where' you're gonna get tested as you are about 'when' you are gonna get tested.
    Not necessarily; some people take medication which routinely causes false positives in drug tests. He may also just be wondering what the next step in the process is.

It is interesting to see how many assumptions are being made about the kid from a single question.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersquishy View Post
    Too late, his IP address is already out, Hes going to be busted big time now. 10 bucks says the FBI has him on the black list already. Hope he's smart and reading this and doesn't submit any paperwork......LOL
    rofl I hope this is facetious...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan8250 View Post
    You will take a simple drug test with your recruiters before they take you to MEPS. You take another one at MEPS, another one in boot camp, another one at SOI and so on and so forth.

If you have any concerns about it, be open and honest with the recruiters. If you used to do drugs, let them know and make sure you stay clean.

fyi: there's no such thing as an FBI blacklist for asking this question on the internet. don't freak out, just ensure that you're clean before you make the trip to MEPS and stay away from the stuff as long as you're committed to becoming a Marine

Quote Originally Posted by FattyTheFerret View Post
    Not necessarily; some people take medication which routinely causes false positives in drug tests. He may also just be wondering what the next step in the process is.

It is interesting to see how many assumptions are being made about the kid from a single question.
    I just went through some of your posts. Wanna guess what percentage of them are you disagreeing with what someone has posted? Are you a lawyer or do you just get off on internet arguing?

You're a funny fella.

He never filled it out to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by FattyTheFerret

If he wanted to know if medications would show up on a drug test, then he could've asked that in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by BR34 View Post
    I just went through some of your posts. Wanna guess what percentage of them are you disagreeing with what someone has posted? Are you a lawyer or do you just get off on internet arguing?

You're a funny fella.
    I see someone that needs information, I post it. I'm trying to help the guy.

That being said, I do enjoy healthy debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by WMarine View Post
    He never filled it out to begin with.

If he wanted to know if medications would show up on a drug test, then he could've asked that in the first place.
    Probably. Some folks aren't that clever, though.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BR34 View Post

You're a funny fella.
    Just did the same thing.
    He's all over the place tonight!!!

You're a funny fella. ( No pun intended There )

Thread Information