Female and Male Poolee Relationships - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 44ghad View Post
    Ok now call me old man here & mind I'm not a poolee yet either, but allow me to empart a bit of advice from Marines at my rss,- leave Marine girls alone. Now they have their own justifications for such comments I'm sure, but heres my take- I think women in general are wonderous beautiful & dangerous beings. Marine women probably doubly so on all accounts & proud of it. However as for the young girls who show up for pt on saturdays, a few & I do mean a remarkable few are moto going to be Marines. Most I've seen are there less to become Marines as to do Marines. You know what I mean. Some latching to a guy headed for the wide world like cheerleaders to football players. I doubt there is much if anything in regards to a regulation on it, I wouldn't know. My advice though is to be careful, focus not on the cute poolee next to you in formation, but on where you're headed. You may never met again after you ship for one & there's plenty waiting for you once you earn the title. Careful there too.
    Are you a Marine? I didn't think so.

You may not have meant any offense by these comments, but regardless you just disrespected all female Marines out there. 'No offense intended' does not give you a free pass to disrespect Marines. I'm a female Marine, in case you haven't figured that out yet. I guess when I joined, I did so not because of honor and pride, but because I wanted to get in bed with a fellow poolee. It was all an act, I admit it, I didn't care about earning the title Marine; all I cared about was earning the title 'slut'!

I know sex is the only thing on your little brain, and it must be a joke that females think they can become Marines... ha ha ha, very funny. You are not a Marine, therefore you are absolutely clueless when it comes to female Marines. Next time, just save us all the trouble and shut the fvck up. Get back to your nasty civilian life, and stay the hell out of Marine affairs.

PS I noticed that you stated you are not a poolee yet, if you were planning on joining my beloved Corps, you might want to think again. You and your opinions are not welcome in this fine organization.

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    they WILL call the command on an ex... and they will get them NJP'd for rape (even if it was concentual) and if it's in a school house environment there is NO investigation and essentially your career is over.

leave female Marines ALONE! now that being said, the moto ones like commdog are fine to have a RELATIONSHIP with and not some one night stand (unless they want that... commdog?!) in which case be warry and know who they are.

and if you are in a relationship with them, never ever ever treat them like garbage as they will instantly have a SNCOs ear or they will call the EO rep and have all hell rain down on you (seen that only once).
    Not every female Marine runs to the EO every time something's up. Most female Marines have thick skin. If I EO'ed every Marine who told a dirty joke or stated something sexually related, half the Marines I know would be in trouble. Most female Marines are good to go, there are a few exceptions though.

One night stand! Don't you people have morals? Like the saying goes, no one will buy the cow if you give the milk away for free. If you had a one night stand back in the olden days, you would be stoned to death.... kinda wish we would still did that.... anyways, one night stands are bad, stay away from them. Sex should be about developing a relationship and starting a family, anything less is unacceptable. Rah?

Society's too liberal these days....

Why buy milk or a cow when there is always someone who's gonna put out on short notice and not require buying anything?

Just go off base.

Gotta sample a few cows before you marry one.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Whoa commdog7, all due respect, I wasn't looking for a free pass. I meant as stated, the female Marines here are not who I was talking about. Obviously. I am sure when you started this trek to your title you saw those who came to pt all gussied up, maybe came a week ot two & never showed up again. I'm sure you looked down a bit at them the same as we guys poolee or guest look at other guys who show up get pted & you can see that "I've bit of more than I want to chew look" in their eye. No I meant absolutely zero offence to anyone here. Again 'obviously' not those epic fails. We'll see if my docs go through & they should, only thing I'll fail is to give up. I know you don't care but I think it's awesome to have women in any service. Begging your pardon if I was somehow unclear.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    leave female Marines ALONE! now that being said, the moto ones like commdog are fine to have a RELATIONSHIP with and not some one night stand (unless they want that... commdog?!) in which case be warry and know who they are.
    Case point

Quote Originally Posted by 44ghad View Post
    Whoa commdog7, all due respect, I wasn't looking for a free pass. I meant as stated, the female Marines here are not who I was talking about. Obviously. I am sure when you started this trek to your title you saw those who came to pt all gussied up, maybe came a week ot two & never showed up again. I'm sure you looked down a bit at them the same as we guys poolee or guest look at other guys who show up get pted & you can see that "I've bit of more than I want to chew look" in their eye. No I meant absolutely zero offence to anyone here. Again 'obviously' not those epic fails. We'll see if my docs go through & they should, only thing I'll fail is to give up. I know you don't care but I think it's awesome to have women in any service. Begging your pardon if I was somehow unclear.
    No, I never seen any female poolees who showed up all 'gussied up' for a poolee function. Female poolees showed up just as much as the male poolees, sometimes more. They were always focused on PT and becoming a Marine, they could care less about the male poolees.

It is obvious you don't know much about female poolees/Marines, so I'll help you out. When a female looks at you, that doesn't mean they want to have sex with you. You 'think' they want to have sex with you, but in reality, it is YOU who can't control your sexual fantasies. Females don't think about sex every seven seconds like males do. All these little *hints* that you think you see are misinterpretted, because you don't know sh!t. If you think every female poolee you see is always looking for sex (willing to fake enlistment in the Corps only to satisfy sexual needs)- then you have a serious problem. You might want to see a psychologist, because there is something seriously wrong with you.

I do not like your mentality at all. Keep you crazy theories to yourself before you further disrespect Marines.

Quote Originally Posted by 0231Marine View Post
    Was she fat? Inquiring minds want to know.
    Actually no, she can max the IST. Messed up teeth though.....

Poolee/DEP Free Member Hartford's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    There are no females at my RS.

Oh well now we can say whatever we want without getting in trouble with the ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by commdog7 View Post
    Are you a Marine? I didn't think so.

You may not have meant any offense by these comments, but regardless you just disrespected all female Marines out there. 'No offense intended' does not give you a free pass to disrespect Marines. I'm a female Marine, in case you haven't figured that out yet. I guess when I joined, I did so not because of honor and pride, but because I wanted to get in bed with a fellow poolee. It was all an act, I admit it, I didn't care about earning the title Marine; all I cared about was earning the title 'slut'!

I know sex is the only thing on your little brain, and it must be a joke that females think they can become Marines... ha ha ha, very funny. You are not a Marine, therefore you are absolutely clueless when it comes to female Marines. Next time, just save us all the trouble and shut the fvck up. Get back to your nasty civilian life, and stay the hell out of Marine affairs.

PS I noticed that you stated you are not a poolee yet, if you were planning on joining my beloved Corps, you might want to think again. You and your opinions are not welcome in this fine organization.
    Whow, a bit too defensive? I mean, he might have put that a bit harshly, but I know what he means.

I'm a female, and as of the beginning of the month, a poolee (I haven't gotten my profile updated as I do a lot of lurking and very little posting, plus I haven't quite figured out how to go about updating a profile.) and I've seen girls like the ones he was talking about. They make me ashamed of my gender, to be honest with you.

One of my friends asked me if she could come to PT with me, so obviously I asked her if she had an interest in enlisting, but she just said that she wanted to go because there would be a lot of "really really hot guys there." Needless to say I told her to get lost.

There have also been a few other girls that showed up to PT twice or thrice, flirted the whole time, then never showed up again. I took a bit of offense to that, as I attend every PT no matter what, but with females behaving the way they often times do, I'm still working on earning the same respect the guys have for each other.

Anyways, as for the original question, yes I'm pretty certain thats its allowed, I broke up with a guy from the rss not too long ago, but neither of us were poolees at the time we were going out. It wasn't a big deal sort of break up, and neither of us wanted to hurt the other in any way so our recruiters were never involved.

As others have said, be very careful, but that would apply to any relationship that you would choose to get yourself involved with.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner614 View Post
    Actually no, she can max the IST. Messed up teeth though.....
    I like a messed up grill. Gives the girl a little personality.

Of course I'm also a fan of pale skin and frekles.... and red hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisium View Post
    I like a messed up grill. Gives the girl a little personality.

Of course I'm also a fan of pale skin and frekles.... and red hair.
    We got that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner614 View Post
    We got that too.
    I could never be a recruiter.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnthesky View Post
    Whow, a bit too defensive? I mean, he might have put that a bit harshly, but I know what he means.

I'm a female, and as of the beginning of the month, a poolee (I haven't gotten my profile updated as I do a lot of lurking and very little posting, plus I haven't quite figured out how to go about updating a profile.) and I've seen girls like the ones he was talking about. They make me ashamed of my gender, to be honest with you.

One of my friends asked me if she could come to PT with me, so obviously I asked her if she had an interest in enlisting, but she just said that she wanted to go because there would be a lot of "really really hot guys there." Needless to say I told her to get lost.

There have also been a few other girls that showed up to PT twice or thrice, flirted the whole time, then never showed up again. I took a bit of offense to that, as I attend every PT no matter what, but with females behaving the way they often times do, I'm still working on earning the same respect the guys have for each other.

Anyways, as for the original question, yes I'm pretty certain thats its allowed, I broke up with a guy from the rss not too long ago, but neither of us were poolees at the time we were going out. It wasn't a big deal sort of break up, and neither of us wanted to hurt the other in any way so our recruiters were never involved.

As others have said, be very careful, but that would apply to any relationship that you would choose to get yourself involved with.
    I may have overreacted, but if you ever make it into the Corps, you will understand. Female's don't have the best reputation in the Corps. There are a lot of good female Marines out there, but males tend to sterotype female Marines. I am disgusted that poolees or future poolees are already developing this sterotype.

Quote Originally Posted by commdog7 View Post
    I may have overreacted, but if you ever make it into the Corps, you will understand. Female's don't have the best reputation in the Corps. There are a lot of good female Marines out there, but males tend to sterotype female Marines. I am disgusted that poolees or future poolees are already developing this sterotype.
    All the more reason for me to always give my best, you know? If I have to work harder to gain my respect, so be it and in the end, I'll enjoy it that much more.

Thread Information