Female and Male Poolee Relationships
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Female and Male Poolee Relationships

Are male poolees allowed to date female poolees?

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Ok now call me old man here & mind I'm not a poolee yet either, but allow me to empart a bit of advice from Marines at my rss,- leave Marine girls alone. Now they have their own justifications for such comments I'm sure, but heres my take- I think women in general are wonderous beautiful & dangerous beings. Marine women probably doubly so on all accounts & proud of it. However as for the young girls who show up for pt on saturdays, a few & I do mean a remarkable few are moto going to be Marines. Most I've seen are there less to become Marines as to do Marines. You know what I mean. Some latching to a guy headed for the wide world like cheerleaders to football players. I doubt there is much if anything in regards to a regulation on it, I wouldn't know. My advice though is to be careful, focus not on the cute poolee next to you in formation, but on where you're headed. You may never met again after you ship for one & there's plenty waiting for you once you earn the title. Careful there too.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Fraking ps3!!!!
    Now absolutely no offence to the women here. Obviously the female Marines here are not the girls I was refering to. No doubt saw those types in the same light I have.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I recommend doing as many as possible before going to boot camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    I recommend doing as many as possible before going to boot camp.

If you tap it, wrap it!

Libo brief is now secured!

god... bulkyker... these future Marines aren't the ones from your day.

they WILL call the command on an ex... and they will get them NJP'd for rape (even if it was concentual) and if it's in a school house environment there is NO investigation and essentially your career is over.

leave female Marines ALONE! now that being said, the moto ones like commdog are fine to have a RELATIONSHIP with and not some one night stand (unless they want that... commdog?!) in which case be warry and know who they are.

and if you are in a relationship with them, never ever ever treat them like garbage as they will instantly have a SNCOs ear or they will call the EO rep and have all hell rain down on you (seen that only once).

A guy poolee from my RS hooked up with a female poolee before he left for boot.

Quote Originally Posted by commdog7 View Post
    Yes, but not in boot.

Well, they'll be separated, so it'd be a moot point.

Quote Originally Posted by commdog7 View Post
    Yes, but not in boot.
    Technically, it's not possible as they are now recruits and no longer poolees.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner614 View Post
    A guy poolee from my RS hooked up with a female poolee before he left for boot.
    Was she fat? Inquiring minds want to know.

I know a female Marine Gunnery Sergeant with a black widow spider tattooed on her wrist. It had eight hash marks by it, last I saw. One day, I asked her why all the hash marks?

She replied: They represent all the guys I've had court-martialled that resulted in them getting stripped of rank or booted out.

She has also been married three times, to three different Marines.

Just a friendly anecdote from a wannabe.

Last edited by LegacyCase; 06-15-09 at 02:05 PM. Reason: forgot to fully spell out rank

not a very good one.... I doubt that was the reason.... probably all the men she divorced.

Quote Originally Posted by ST331 View Post
    Well, they'll be separated, so it'd be a moot point.
    I thought it was obvious, but I didn't want this poolee doubling back and asking if he can date in boot camp- I'm pretty sure I remember a poolee on here asking that before.

Thread Information