Returned Home Finally
Create Post

Returned Home Finally

Hello there Marines and Poolees. Some of you should remember me from my past lurking around the forums for advice, sitting in the chat room for countless hours, and then shipping to MCRDPI on January 5th. Well, I was supposed to graduate with Golf Company, PLT 2018 on April 3rd, but on March 12th I was dropped to MRP (Medical Rehabilitation Platoon) for a stress fracture on my right foot, 3rd Metatarsol.

Anyways, 6 weeks later, went back to training with Alpha Company, PLT 1032 and finally graduated yesterday. The graduation ceremony was outstanding and when the time came to scream Ooh-Rah, that was great!

So, if you new poolees go to bootcamp and think that you can't overcome the obstacles or challenges bootcamp has to offer, or if you get dropped due to something out of your own control, you must stay strong, motivated, and have support from your family and friends to keep you in the fight.

Obviously, I'm now on boot leave, got home last night around 1030pm. Just wanted to extend a huge thank you for those here who offered knowledge when I was a little poolee, and for those who wrote me motivational letters while in bootcamp.

Semper Fidelis

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Congratulations...on your achievements,hard work and goal setting!

Welcome to the brotherhood Marine!

Semper-Fi!

It's about fvcking time ! LOL ! Congrats Marine !

Welcome to the brotherhood, Marine.

Now you can participate in the 2nd Bn vs. 1st Bn debates.

Semper Fi.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    If you don't mind me asking, was your age a hinderance at all?

check your pm Loki. Pretty much, no it was not a hinderance at all. It doesn't matter how old you are.

Well Done Marine Well Done

--->Dave

Thread Information