MOS questions
Create Post

Thread: MOS questions

MOS questions

Okay, I kind of have a few...
    1) If I became a recon Marine and decided to become a Scout/Sniper, would I still have a 0321 MOS?
    2) I want to go Force Recon as a Scout/Sniper... should I go to ARS first or become a sniper first?

do a search!!!!!!!!!!!!!

use the tag option

type in MOS help or mos

Work on getting through boot camp first. EVERYONE wants to go Force Recon, but few make it to Recon, let alone just getting into ARS.... Take it one step at a time, in my opinion.

Thanks for your opinions, I've been doing searches but it turns out Google, yahoo, etc. are not very military friendly. Sorry if my questions seem like I'm thinking too far ahead. This is what I want to do with my life and I want to make sure I'm not operating under false information.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    EVERYONE wants to go Force Recon, but few make it to Recon
    I don't, just being a Marine Corps Rifleman would be fine by me.

Why does everyone want to be a Force Recon Scout Sniper? I know they're probably the best marksmen/fighting force in the world but come on...does anyone have a grip on reality. Out of all military personal, special operation forces number about 10,000. There are 2,903,053 personal in our military. I mean, you can set your goals high, but....WTF. Most people who think this probably haven't even stood on the yellow footprints yet. Once you sh!t your pants at receiving I bet your mentality will change real fast to "I just want to graduate boot camp".

I don't know sh!t....I'm just a poolee. But kids, drop the Call of Duty and do something constructive that doesn't make you continually ask questions like this.

I know its setting my hopes high and if the Corps needs me in 0311 then that's where I'll end up, but I'm not going going to let myself quit before I even try just because my chances are not very high. You may be happy with rifleman, and by all means so would I, but I still want to be the best.

join first.. then when you learn to do a search on this forum you'll see this question has been answered about 100 times.... this thread should be dead.

if you don't out rank me stop posting here.

Thread Information