Can I be a Scout Sniper with a 3 year old DUI? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by outlaw3179 View Post
    lol..kill.
    lol. Er sgt.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin0823 View Post
    Thanks for all the great info! The hours are not logged, but easily veriffiable because they were worked on a regular schedule under the supervision of a Navy vet. I'm somewhere around 700 hours so I'm much more comfortable now. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't an automatic disqualification. Much appreciation for helping a newbie!

well having it verified can be easy... it's best to have it logged. See if he can do that for you, I'm curious if he can even back date it.... I'd appreciate it if you could at least find out for me. I appreciate it.

Marine Free Member 2ndLAADBnWRENCH's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Kevin

I been out a the loop a while but my 2 cents here, K.. Be honest and show some remorse and be humble when recounting your past in any interview. Use this time since those mistakes as positive steps to a better civilian in the community. It looks like you are doing this very well. Get some personal credit and accounts and use this in a very responsible manner to show a record of honest keeping of affairs. Read every thread and book on the subject of scout sniper and its roll in the battle field along with police and competitive shooting. Keep a high degree of fitness and think through risks in competitive situations to be a healthy injury free athelete and deal with the injurys at the time and not allow them to compile to greater injury.. Find mentors that are in a mind set for your future plans and goal. This challenge you want is a select few that make it to the end of training cycle for graduation and rather political in the community so be ready for patiance and flowing with the situation positivly as you always give your most in all situations. There is much much more that can be added to this so be patient and liston to experience and old guys alsoo..

Thread Information