Discharged Retired Marines Wearing the Uniform - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thumbs up Grow a Pair

That, and if you really want this to go away you can grab a pair, and just tell everyone exactly what it was you sent me on my profile, and in the PM's before I deleted them. Im sure everyone hear would love to hear exactly what it was you said to me. Apparently accountability dosn't apply to you. Like I said in all of these posts when I was in I was within regulation on everything I did, and would be if I put it on today. Agian I dont wear my uniform anymore due to tattoos because that would put me out of regs. I have been accountable for everything I have said on here. Agian you havn't, accountable, until you step up, and tell people what you said. Your word, and thoughts mean nothing to me.

Credits
    Savings

Time For A Bs Flag

We have an awful lot of different backgrounds here and it sure seems pretty ****ty to look down on anyone due to rank. Sure wish I could see some salty Sgt Maj shred you into little pieces all over the grass. I guess I should line up next so you can tell me my faults, too. My only NCO training was leading Marines to Iraq and bringing them home again (twice) but I never learned what goes where in a wall locker so I guess I'm not up to snuff for you. (No my "hat" doesn't have a little white sticker in it either!) Your arrogance disgusts me. If you don't like what he said, state your piece and move on. Guess I'm new here, but I always thought personal attacks were a no-no.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by PaidinBlood View Post
    We have an awful lot of different backgrounds here and it sure seems pretty ****ty to look down on anyone due to rank. Sure wish I could see some salty Sgt Maj shred you into little pieces all over the grass. I guess I should line up next so you can tell me my faults, too. My only NCO training was leading Marines to Iraq and bringing them home again (twice) but I never learned what goes where in a wall locker so I guess I'm not up to snuff for you. (No my "hat" doesn't have a little white sticker in it either!) Your arrogance disgusts me. If you don't like what he said, state your piece and move on. Guess I'm new here, but I always thought personal attacks were a no-no.
    Well said brother, thanks for backing me up, and yes I agree with Yellowing this should be moved to Private Messages. Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Sorry I saw that a little late. Well I guess y'all already took care of it without my two pennies. Have fun and play nice then..

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    horse shoes are specifically un-authorized as is a high-and-tight to the extreme... not saying anyone will get you on it unless you are a bag of asz.
    Didn't know about a high-and-tight to the extreme. I won't be wearing any uniforms anytime soon and ain't looking to get out of reg when the good Lord and our Beloved Corps give me the opportunity to do so again.

Speaking of which; I have to go shave.

Wow, Theres a whole lot of sexual tension in here.

Credits
    Savings

Cool Hmm.....Somebody open a window...

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw3179 View Post
    Wow, Theres a whole lot of sexual tension in here.

Credits
    Savings

lol..thats some funny sh*t man.

Credits
    Savings
    Ok now I'm done, I swear.

Talking lol

good one brother lol. SF

Quote Originally Posted by NoRemorse View Post
    Didn't know about a high-and-tight to the extreme. I won't be wearing any uniforms anytime soon and ain't looking to get out of reg when the good Lord and our Beloved Corps give me the opportunity to do so again.

Speaking of which; I have to go shave.

...ooohh, uh, thought that was a question of if it's authorized....

as for doing one, I thought one of those huge wide combs for the top was what worked best... or by hand.

the high and tights I'm used to seeing are the high regs that are tight to the scalp... the MCO has a Mohawk strip about an inch and a half running down the center of the head as un-authorized... that's why I called that extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    ...ooohh, uh, thought that was a question of if it's authorized....

as for doing one, I thought one of those huge wide combs for the top was what worked best... or by hand.

the high and tights I'm used to seeing are the high regs that are tight to the scalp... the MCO has a Mohawk strip about an inch and a half running down the center of the head as un-authorized... that's why I called that extreme.
    Ah, that's what I get for assuming, I had thought you meant a complete shave of the head and a zero up top being an extreme high-and-tight.

I was unaware as to whether or not bic'ing the head (at all) was authorized.

Credits
    Savings
    sure is. saves people lots of money, especially in country... (although apparently I was the only guy cutting my hair there...)

sure is. saves people lots of money, especially in country... (although apparently I was the only guy cutting my hair there...)
    I don't take for granted the electric clippers, straight razor, private head and multiple mirrors I've got at home.

I'll rig up a field-grade shave kit; hand-crank generator, reinforced clippers and eyes in the back of my head.

Thread Information