Work Out Music. - Page 8
Create Post
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Work Out Music.

LOL, devil worship music? I get that a lot when I tell people what I listen to. What people don't realize is that most genres of death metal have more in common with classical music than pop, rap and all the other crap floating around. Dark Tranquility and Mors Principum Est kick ass! Anyway, motivating to say the least!!

Hell yea!

I have heard some death metal, and its just a little too dark for my tastes.

The only time I've ever felt weird about a band was when I 1st listened to Goat***** (theyre from NOLA and they are AWESOME) .I would suggest them to anyone who likes heavier metal

Thumbs up

Anything by Diecast is hellacious Moto!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Check out music from the movie - Never Back Down - very motivating and upbeat.

In the Ipod there is currently Metallica, Slayer, Pantera, Rob Zombie, Armin Van Burren, LMFAO, Bob Sinclair, Bunch Of House Mixes, Old School Mashups, Journey, Kanye, The Game...just a bunch of random songs that get me pumped.

In Flames, All That Remains, Trivium, Rise Against, Sublime, 311, Pepper, Damian Marley, Gucci Mane,good music is good music genre doesn't really matter to me

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Rise Against, Metallica, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, P.O.D., Chevelle; pretty much any rock or metal. I would like to get a few cadences on my Ipod, but i'm not quite sure where i would get them from, i seriously doubt itunes has USMC cadences, but its worth a look i suppose.

Thrice's whole album "The Artist in the Ambulance" is a good pick for me.
    Scary Kids Scaring Kids self-titled is also a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by MattNC View Post
    Rise Against, Metallica, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, P.O.D., Chevelle; pretty much any rock or metal. I would like to get a few cadences on my Ipod, but i'm not quite sure where i would get them from, i seriously doubt itunes has USMC cadences, but its worth a look i suppose.

I was looking for Marine cadences as well and was lucky to find this site http://marinedevildog.com/mclinks/cadence.htm they have a good amount of cadences for free in MP3 format..downloading some now to my ipod to go run later today. Hope you find something good for your runs..

Oh yea if you have Real Player I would stream them first to hear the quality of sound and cadence to pick out the ones you like and download.

Last edited by Gnetics; 01-08-09 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Info Added

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnetics View Post
    I was looking for Marine cadences as well and was lucky to find this site http://marinedevildog.com/mclinks/cadence.htm they have a good amount of cadences for free in MP3 format..downloading some now to my ipod to go run later today. Hope you find something good for your runs..

Oh yea if you have Real Player I would stream them first to hear the quality of sound and cadence to pick out the ones you like and download.
    Oh nice find. Thanks bro!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    songs that i find pumping

dragula-rob zombie
    this is the new s*it-marilyn manson
    bodies-drowning pool
    down with the sickness- disturbed
    the trooper-iron maiden
    angel of death-slayer
    raining blood-slayer