What should I know before heading to bootcamp?
Create Post

What should I know before heading to bootcamp?

I remember seeing a thread on here that pretty much had a master list of anything and everything you should know before leaving for boot camp. I have looked for the past 30 minutes trying to search for it and I also used the search function but to no avail. So could a Marine or poolee please point me in the right direction.

Highly appreciated,
    Phantom

Look at the top of this forum, it's the first topic on here. It's a sticky. Not only is there a master list on the front page, but there is helpful advice throughout the entire thread. Good luck in Recruit Training!

Quote Originally Posted by degenerate138 View Post
    Look at the top of this forum, it's the first topic on here. It's a sticky. Not only is there a master list on the front page, but there is helpful advice throughout the entire thread. Good luck in Recruit Training!
    Thank you for your help. That thread however isn't the one I am looking for. The one I have in mind had everything from basic knowledge to the paper test you take before graduating, along with history, chain of command, etc. It literally had everything.

Thanks again,
    Phantom

Credits
    Savings
    Did you get a welcome aboard package when you DEP in? I did and it came with this neat little book with everything we needed to learn before going to basic. If not ask your recruiter for one.

Quote Originally Posted by bigalholmes165 View Post

Ah, Thank you very much Cpl. I really appreciate it.

Kash,

Thanks to you as well. Cpl holmes knew what I was talking about.

Search Function!

Thread Information