Corporal's Course Newest Graduate
Create Post

Thumbs up Corporal's Course Newest Graduate

Good Evening all from the big sandbox!
    Today I graduated Corporal's Course. In the beginning, it was something I didn't think I needed to do. After all the intense training, classes, PT and drill I have finally realized the importance of my rank, Corporal of Marines. I am going to put up a few pictures that will hopefully motivate some of the female Poolees or any un-motivated female Marine(is there such a thing?!).

I have about 1.5 months left to go and then I'll be back on California's sunny beaches!

Take Care!

p.s. check my album for pics!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Wow Tegan you have grown Marine in the years I have observed you so to speak. You have earned my sincerest gratitude and respect for you. Now lead your Marines Corporal and know that you have made a difference. OORAH!!!

Semper Fidelis

Jim

Congratulations!

Stay Safe

Ellie

Cpl Tegan, thanks for the motivating pics. You look like a real hard charger, and congrats on the Cpl's Course. Did you get your bike fixed?

Congratulations Teg.
    What ya going to do with all that money you'll be makeing.? ha
    Hey did that pink pony bring you luck ?
    Gummy bears....mmm...mmmm..don't get any sand on them..

Job well done Teg,Congrat's again...stay safe Marine.

Good job Cpl! Stay safe and OOH RAH!

Explain difference between Cpl. Course and NCO School.

Credits
    Savings
    Congrats Cpl Tegan!!!

Wow, they have Cpl's Course in Iraq now? Crazy how things change and I have only been out a year and half.....soon you will tell me there is a McDonalds there where AAV's and pull up and get a big mac supersized lol jk....Congrats Marine...I did Cpl's Course at "The Rock" (okinawa, japan...for all the boots) and Sgt's Course at the best base in the Marine Corps, the one and only....."The Stumps!" 29 Palms, Ca! OOH-RAH and SemperFI!

-Sgt Coy

Old Marine..
    I don't really know the difference between the both. I have heard of Corporal's Course, Sergeant's Course.. and so on. Can anyone else help out with this?

I was shocked when I found out there is a Cpl's Course here, but my SgtMaj said its a 'perfect opportunity' to complete it since were here in 'combat'.

Cpl's Course is a great course bc it teaches you alot that you would not of never known about being a NCO if you didnt go...Like when I went they taught us what was truley hazing and what was not plus drill, which is a great learner for Sgt's Cours.

Now Sgts course, I think the only one on west coast is in 29 Palms, CA....Its another 3 month boot camp....Only part I loved about it was drill bc that was really the only time the instructors taught us without acting like DI's for the most part....But I loved drill, so it was easy for me.....but other than that its PT PT PT, and yes they did island hop us if someone was messing up, and in 29...well there is alot of sand there lol.....

But honestly Im glad I did both...one thing I learned about the Marine Corps...is that if you know your **** top to bottom...no one can touch you.....Think about that when your doing your work outs and need that extra pullup, or state side and whatever your MOS is and making sure your **** is tight.......OOH-RAH! SemperFi

-Sgt Coy

OK, so Cpl Course and Sgt Course are the same as the old NCO School.

Thread Information