Some boot camp pics
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Some boot camp pics

When I was in boot camp they had a guy there taking pictures (I'm sure alot of you had the same thing), which we later got on a DVD. I uploaded a bunch, and I figured this would be the best place to share them. I'll try to explain what I can. There's a picture limit per post, so they'll be seperated every 3 pictures or so.

This is the first time we met our Drill Instructors, on the second pic you can see me hunched over a little on the right, with glasses

Again, still the first day, they start playing games almost immediately. I don't really remember much from the first few days, other than being really tired

One of our first PT's, that's Smith looking goofy, with our HUGE DI in front (Sgt. Gutierrez) I wouldn't recommend doing this. The next pic is log drills

This is initial inspection, the guy screaming and generally looking angry was one of my Drill Instructors, SSgt Velliquette. Notice how we were still in super recruit mode, with our blouses all buttoned up, and the look of dread still on our face. This was right before we went "up north" to begin the fun part of training!

continued

This is up north, during the crucible, the paper on the helmets denotes what position you were in the squad. Some of the pictures show the obstacles that you had to overtake using your team.

These next pictures are during the bayonet assault course back at mcrd.

Heres some pics from the rappelling tower. By this point we were about to graduate, so life was much easier.

Thats the end, I've got a million more pictures, I picked some of the better ones to show.

Thanks, awesome pictures!
    I can't wait to go!

Those are some good pics, Trav.
    But random question coming from an ADD guy: What's the purpose of the gloves in the BAC?

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Travbabble View Post
    These next pictures are during the bayonet assault course back at mcrd.

Talk about a war face

Quote Originally Posted by JSam View Post
    Those are some good pics, Trav.
    But random question coming from an ADD guy: What's the purpose of the gloves in the BAC?
    There's barbed wire.

Gotcha, thanks.

HAHA. Smith

Thread Information