Screw ups
Create Post

Thread: Screw ups

Screw ups

Attn Poolees: When it comes down to it, and you start about throwing a pre-ship party, DONT. Without a long story, some sh*t went down, and now another poolee and myself cant ship when we were supposed to. And if you think that being in the DEP will help, think again.... People couldnt give a rat's @zz about it. So please learn from a couple of retards mistakes and keep your nose clean......

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe907
    Attn Poolees: When it comes down to it, and you start about throwing a pre-ship party, DONT. Without a long story, some sh*t went down, and now another poolee and myself cant ship when we were supposed to. And if you think that being in the DEP will help, think again.... People couldnt give a rat's @zz about it. So please learn from a couple of retards mistakes and keep your nose clean......
    Ah hell...I know I'll regret it...but what happened? Who got arrested...details son, details!!

Marine Free Member darkgreen0311's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Darkgreen 0311

Yeah, inquiring minds want to know.

SEMPER FI 4 LIFE
    YOURS IS NOT TO QUESTION WHY BUT TO DO OR DIE!!!!

Well, ill keep it as short as possible. So we decide to go to the strip club. Once were there, we see a group of girls we know from school. Once we all run out of money we bail, and decide to just make a little fire and enjoy ourselves. We get some pallets and more *beverages* and start a fire. Only someone throws a couch, 4 more pallets, and a blanket on the fire. Needless to say, the sombishin fire got out of hand. All of a sudden we hear sirens, and climb up the little hill and see 2 firetrucks and Lord knows how many squad cars. This is the part where we jump in out trucks and haul @ss down the mountain, Dukes of Hazzard style. We all get to the end where the main road starts and guess who meets us there.... COPS. Well after all was said and done, we got tickets for MCA's. Some people even blew .000's!!! We got let off on a DUI and reckless driving charges, so the cops were being pretty cool. Me and another girl have to go to jail because of our prior offenses, and this is where it gets ugly. I pass the finger-waving test, but blow a .078, right below the legal limit. The other girl blew some high number, Im not sure. I give my phone and keys to a fellow poolee, and tell him to call our recruiters. I have to spend the night in and Anchorage jail, and almost all day of yesterday there. I got community service, fines, 6 month license revocation, and I am required to take these alcohol awareness classes. Now that its all said and done, I feel like the worlds biggest jackazz for letting my family down, myself/my friends, and especially my recruiter and the Marine Corps. They were pulling all these strings, and hooking me up, then I go and blow it like this. I might not even get a waiver for this. So, Poolees, dont fxck it up for yourselves, keep it together. Ive gotta get all this stuff straightened out and back on track before I can leave. Oh, and two worst parts about that night: 1. If I wouldnt have gone to jail, I woulda gotten laid, and 2. One of the corrections officers was a squid, and kept telling me how he used to fight Marines at the bar, blah blah blah, just being a jerk, and I could tell he was trying to get me to slip up so he could beat me or something. I gotta go, my graduation ceremony is today. I know it seems like Im a punk-azz hooligan, but Im really not. I get good grades, never speed, and am generally just a pleasant guy, I guess we just have bad luck.............

Well, ill keep it as short as possible. So we decide to go to the strip club. Once were there, we see a group of girls we know from school. Once we all run out of money we bail, and decide to just make a little fire and enjoy ourselves. We get some pallets and more *beverages* and start a fire. Only someone throws a couch, 4 more pallets, and a blanket on the fire. Needless to say, the sombishin fire got out of hand. All of a sudden we hear sirens, and climb up the little hill and see 2 firetrucks and Lord knows how many squad cars. This is the part where we jump in out trucks and haul @ss down the mountain, Dukes of Hazzard style. We all get to the end where the main road starts and guess who meets us there.... COPS. Well after all was said and done, we got tickets for MCA's. Some people even blew .000's!!! We got let off on a DUI and reckless driving charges, so the cops were being pretty cool. Me and another girl have to go to jail because of our prior offenses, and this is where it gets ugly. I pass the finger-waving test, but blow a .078, right below the legal limit. The other girl blew some high number, Im not sure. I give my phone and keys to a fellow poolee, and tell him to call our recruiters. I have to spend the night in and Anchorage jail, and almost all day of yesterday there. I got community service, fines, 6 month license revocation, and I am required to take these alcohol awareness classes. Now that its all said and done, I feel like the worlds biggest jackazz for letting my family down, myself/my friends, and especially my recruiter and the Marine Corps. They were pulling all these strings, and hooking me up, then I go and blow it like this. I might not even get a waiver for this. So, Poolees, dont fxck it up for yourselves, keep it together. Ive gotta get all this stuff straightened out and back on track before I can leave. Oh, and two worst parts about that night: 1. If I wouldnt have gone to jail, I woulda gotten laid, and 2. One of the corrections officers was a squid, and kept telling me how he used to fight Marines at the bar, blah blah blah, just being a jerk, and I could tell he was trying to get me to slip up so he could beat me or something. I gotta go, my graduation ceremony is today. I know it seems like Im a punk-azz hooligan, (you think...?? just a lil bit...??) but Im really not. I get good grades, never speed, and am generally just a pleasant guy, I guess we just have bad luck.............

Yep...I knew I'd regret it!!! Why do I ALWAYS have to ask?!

Well, ill keep it as short as possible. So we decide to go to the strip club. Once were there, we see a group of girls we know from school. Once we all run out of money we bail, and decide to just make a little fire and enjoy ourselves. We get some pallets and more *beverages* and start a fire. Only someone throws a couch, 4 more pallets, and a blanket on the fire. Needless to say, the sombishin fire got out of hand. All of a sudden we hear sirens, and climb up the little hill and see 2 firetrucks and Lord knows how many squad cars. This is the part where we jump in out trucks and haul @ss down the mountain, Dukes of Hazzard style. We all get to the end where the main road starts and guess who meets us there.... COPS. Well after all was said and done, we got tickets for MCA's. Some people even blew .000's!!! We got let off on a DUI and reckless driving charges, so the cops were being pretty cool. Me and another girl have to go to jail because of our prior offenses, and this is where it gets ugly. I pass the finger-waving test, but blow a .078, right below the legal limit. The other girl blew some high number, Im not sure. I give my phone and keys to a fellow poolee, and tell him to call our recruiters. I have to spend the night in and Anchorage jail, and almost all day of yesterday there. I got community service, fines, 6 month license revocation, and I am required to take these alcohol awareness classes. Now that its all said and done, I feel like the worlds biggest jackazz for letting my family down, myself/my friends, and especially my recruiter and the Marine Corps. They were pulling all these strings, and hooking me up, then I go and blow it like this. I might not even get a waiver for this. So, Poolees, dont fxck it up for yourselves, keep it together. Ive gotta get all this stuff straightened out and back on track before I can leave. Oh, and two worst parts about that night: 1. If I wouldnt have gone to jail, I woulda gotten laid, and 2. One of the corrections officers was a squid, and kept telling me how he used to fight Marines at the bar, blah blah blah, just being a jerk, and I could tell he was trying to get me to slip up so he could beat me or something. I gotta go, my graduation ceremony is today. I know it seems like Im a punk-azz hooligan, but Im really not. I get good grades, never speed, and am generally just a pleasant guy, I guess we just have bad luck.............
    If you knew your recruiters were pulling string for you whyd you act like a dumb ass. Drinking is one thing but going to start a fire and drive while your drunk is just idiotic.

That is probably the WORST idea ever. Why couldnt you just have a small get together at someones house. WHY would you start a fire!??? I would feel like a moron if I did something that stupid.

That's why your recruiter will keep giving the "If you drink, don't drive, if you drive, don't drink," and "Wrap it before you tap it" speeches after every PT session.

I recall a little bit back where one of my fellow poolees was having her 18th birthday party and invited all the other poolees. Let's just say there was alcohol consumption, and I was offered on several occasions a drink. At that point I told some of the poolees to drive ANYONE who had a drink, and I called in my recruiters to make sure that no one, including any civilians, got into an accident or legal troubles.

Recruiters will go to great lengths to make sure that you stay out of trouble, personally it shouldn't even be a problem, especially as people who have already or are nearing graduation. It's a time where we should all be getting together, not having to talk about how Poolee So and So was such a great guy who could've done great things if he didn't crash into a telephone pole.

You'll get those speeches throughout your career. Libo safety briefs. Sadly, some people won't listen to them then either.

Sadly some people just have to learn the hard way I guess.

Well I'll say I feel sorry for you even though it's your fault that you got your self into it all. But thats how all the parties were where I come from, well one of my friends had an old barn that needed to be dozed and we were goin to doze it (even had the dozer) but then we got to drinking and invited a few people (like 50) and needless to say we burned it down, everyone but like a handfull got busted for under age drinking (I was part of that handfull, seeing that I had a truck and the back field lead to a country road, cops didnt think about that) haha

But what did your recruiter say about it all? I'm curious to know.

and PS it would have been even worse if you got laid by the squid haha, maybe thats what he meant by "fighting" Marines (def would have been a fight!), he prally thought he didnt have to fight for it with you hahaha just messing with ya Rowe. Good luck with it all though, seriously.

All I can do is laugh. I did stupid **** when I was young and just never got caught.

Your recruiter should be able to get you off the hook though. My recruiters countless times bailed other poolees out when I was in DEP.

Yeah once I hit SOI-ITB-E. I got a liberty brief from the CO, 1stSt, GySgt, PltCmdr, and Combat Instructor.

Since being in the fleet, everyone gives them out. They give out thier cell numbers and tell you to call them incase anything happens to you that you should contact them first.

Thread Information