Seabag
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seabag

Seabag

I know that we just recently got the Blues Coat added to the seabag dose anyone know where I can get a list of all uniform items we are requiered to have and the MCO or Pub that states it. thanks

Cpl Partin

MCBul 10120 FY08

or

MCO 10120.28G

or

You can do a google search for the specific order. I generally google: USMC MCO XXXXXX.XX if I know the order.

Good to know they still call them seabags.

You are not required to have your dress blues until sometime in 2011... until then, unless you joined at a certain time you are not required to maintain them... those who did are capable of having a dress blues uniform inspection at will.

they will also be a uniform of the day at the ball more than likely. you should be getting a slight bump in clothing allowance for the 4 years before it's required... so don't waste the money.

Also, I was in one of the first companies to get issued the cool running suit

also.... you posted in here earlier?

what the crap are you babbling about PFC? we're talking about blues...

Running suits, how ****ing gay.

Check out America's Force in Readiness. The United States Track Team Corps

mcbul 10120

as of 6 oct 2010 the mcbul 10120 states that dress blues are a minimul req. issue

Quote Originally Posted by APEREZJR View Post
    as of 6 oct 2010 the mcbul 10120 states that dress blues are a minimul req. issue

negative the initial issue for fy10 includes that scroll further down to the min requirements section it has note 10 which is if you werent issued them in boot then you must have by 1 oct 2011 also the most current is dated 6 oct 09 and require dates are usually 1 oct of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by WXSgt View Post
    negative the initial issue for fy10 includes that scroll further down to the min requirements section it has note 10 which is if you werent issued them in boot then you must have by 1 oct 2011 also the most current is dated 6 oct 09 and require dates are usually 1 oct of the year.
    I should have looked further into that. i appriciate that souce of info Sgt.

Does any one here know how to start your own hread on this site. Im trying to find info on some personal effects paperwork that the order does not specify

no problem its bitten me in the a$$ many many times not reading more lol. in fact my cpl proved me wrong yesterday with something and after a little further research i admitted he was correct lol. its happens to everyone.

What sort of paperwork do you need or want info on?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    What sort of paperwork do you need or want info on?
    On the navmc 631 for active duty members what exactly needs to be signed

A Sea Bag reminder.

For those who are EASing. Keep your Clothing packed in your Sea Bag until your have completed your obligated service. You never know when they will need you and call you back to Active Duty.

Thread Information