Music - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Music

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchell
    My favorite band of all time to work out to is "Hatebreed"

Yea, hatebreed's pretty bad. I saw them live at club DV8 in Salt Lake in 2001, before they got real big. It was one of the best concerts I have been to, aside from a bunch of Straight Edgers busting out half the windows, and sending three bouncers to the hospital ending the consert 15 min. early. But it was still freakin awsome.
    Last time I saw them was when I was still enlisted. They played a show out in Jacksonville, NC. This was after they've been rockin out for 10 years. I've also seen them play with Slayer...THAT was a crazy azz show!!

I listen to only hip-hop, usually West Coast since the beats are more up. Sometimes at my gym I just like to have the T.V. on watching Leno/O' Brien since I workout at night.

Last time I saw them was when I was still enlisted. They played a show out in Jacksonville, NC. This was after they've been rockin out for 10 years. I've also seen them play with Slayer...THAT was a crazy azz show!!

Yea I bet. That concert that I saw, they played with Incantation, and ****ing Razors. I think it was the only concert I've been to that I acctually liked every band. It kicked a$$.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Music

I dont listen to anything i just run.

last time i saw hatebreed i got my nose broken.....and i was working the show PAH! of course this is when it was like 10 dollars to see them and noone knew who they were so it was still a nice small tight knit scene. the guy didnt mean to break my nose either

Music

What is it with you poeple and Mash?? pits or however you spell it. I swear if somebody hit me they would remember it

Weezy F. Baby.

Hell Yeah Jonny Destroyer, A lot of people don't understand that Hatebreed is not all hate and more motto than anything. There music is baiscly saying stand up for what you believe in and if anybody stands in your way, knock them down! I mostly listin to anything from the "metalcore" scene.

I usually just listen to any music to get my mind off the pain and work, but if I have a special craving for a little extra motivation, I'll take my iPod off of shuffle and listen to Raise Hell by HedPD.

Thread Information