Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Music

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinR90
    Also I listen to it while I read.
    That's interesting. I try not to because my frame of mind is subject to the music. I wouldn't read a sad book listening to a happy song, so to speak.

turn in my sneekers when I got out lol

Disturbed, Godsmack, KSE, Lamb of God, and a bunch of other stuff, including seether, drowning pool, and cadences. First four are the main PT artists though.

Mike

Everything.

311, Mobb deep, Sublime, Rage Against the Machine, disturbed, The Beatles, Pearl Jam, Alien Ant Farm, etc. the list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by dmdenike
    PM me and Ill send you my address you can ship those to. hah. JK.

downloading music isnt a serious crime. Its not like im making CD's and getting profit.
    Downloading music is a felony.

#2 Its against the Marine Corps values

Eh, I don't like listening to music while I PT, but when I'm driving around I mostly listen to Irish punk.

Quote Originally Posted by Seoke
    Downloading music is a felony.

#2 Its against the Marine Corps values
    your being sarcastic right?

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Man, you guys should really hear these hip hop Marine Cadences

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU2I9qJyIqY

Heard those before and I honestly prefer normal cadences.

Mike

Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, and even the Grateful Dead

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrix
    Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, and even the Grateful Dead
    Excellent, I'm not alone.

I don't listen to music when I work out however, when I'm not working out I listen to pretty much everything 90/80's rap, 80's synthesizer music, Dead kennedys, Iggy and the stooges, coffee lounge music and since I’m an actor and live in Nyc I must love the classics Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Nat king Cole, Robert Goulet, almost every balladeer and most important of all I got to have my show tunes nothing like a big Broadway showstopper " Shipoopi"!

My favorite band of all time to work out to is "Hatebreed"

I know their name sounds harsh, but their lyrics actually send a POSITIVE message believe it or not. Plus its some rockin azz metal that has a great beat to run/lift weights to.

I mainly listen to underground metal bands like All Shall Perish, The Faceless, Bring Me The Horizon, Carnifex...the list goes on and on and on.

But honestly, I listen to a lot of different kinds. I usually hate any rock/"metal" song that comes on the radio. The only radio music I can listen to is club (rap) music, and Country (yeah, I friggin like country!)

But seriously, check out "Hatebreed" if you havent heard of them. They're amazing.

The soundtracks from the Final Fantasy games. Nobuo Uematsu's music is the best. I also listen to classical and patriotic music when PTing. Try doing some bends and thrusts to the Semper Fidelis March or We're Shovin' Right off for Home Again.

My favorite band of all time to work out to is "Hatebreed"

Yea, hatebreed's pretty bad. I saw them live at club DV8 in Salt Lake in 2001, before they got real big. It was one of the best concerts I have been to, aside from a bunch of Straight Edgers busting out half the windows, and sending three bouncers to the hospital ending the consert 15 min. early. But it was still freakin awsome.

Thread Information