Music - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Music

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Seoke
    Pay for your music, people put a lot of hard work into making it, you can pay a few bucks for it.
    They have plenty of money. They make music for a living. I doubt people say the same thing of people who watch major league baseball on network television. What's the worst thing that can happen to a musician? Get a blister? HIV? Overdose on drugs? Shoot up a nightclub? Please, musicians are lucky they even make money instead of foodstamps. I'm saying this as a paid musician, too. It is not a job, it's a passion, and also a distraction from problem solving.

+1 for "illegal" downloading.

Whats 99 cents for 1 song? I have no problem paying that for a song that I like.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon1
    Whats 99 cents for 1 song? I have no problem paying that for a song that I like.
    Then all the power to you for supporting your artist... That's exactly my point. If you want to pay, go ahead, but nothing will keep people from swapping music whether they have the internet or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Seoke
    Pay for your music, people put a lot of hard work into making it, you can pay a few bucks for it.

Cadence cds on Ebay: http://search.ebay.com/search/search...p=1%26fsoo%3D1

You can also find them on base. Enjoy.

PM me and Ill send you my address you can ship those to. hah. JK.

downloading music isnt a serious crime. Its not like im making CD's and getting profit.

And when you have 500+ songs? It adds up.

Even if their not stealing from stores, their stealing in other ways...Thieves the lot of them . And who the hell needs 500+ songs?

They add up quick bro.

Of course they add up. Pretty much all i'm saying is...Who needs 500 songs? You will never listen to them all, so what is the point?

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Of course they add up. Pretty much all i'm saying is...Who needs 500 songs? You will never listen to them all, so what is the point?
    I have 2113 songs. I listen to most of them.

Well you listen to a lot of music then. Must have a lot of time on your hands to be able to do that lol.

of course you don't sit down and decide to listen to 500 songs. But its called variety. Me for example, when I'm in different moods I listen I different stuff. Its alot more convienant to have the songs with you, rather than have to go buy them everytime. How many songs do you know? I know all of the songs on my mp3 player.

Sent from my iPod touch.

Well you listen to a lot of music then. Must have a lot of time on your hands to be able to do that lol.

Haha so do I. I love music. I listen to it at school, when I study, when I work, when I PT. All the time LOL.

Sent from my iPod touch.

On my Mp3 player I have exactly 16 songs. I'm not to into music. I dont have time to listen to it.

you don't just sit and listen to music- the only time I do that is when i'm going to bed. All other times i'm doing something else while listening to the music. Such as right now, while typing this, i'm listening to music. I just started listening to music while working out (no armband to keep the ipod out of the way so it's a hassle)- i listen mostly to Linkin Park and other rap/metal. I listen to music while I do homework, and while I drive. Also I listen to it while I read- though this is just because I like background noise- i really don't hear the music word for word.

I don't understand how you can't be into music at your age. I admit music wasn't my thing until I got into high school. I seriously didn't know a lot of popular artists before 2004- it just wasn't something I dealt with. But it's pretty important to me now.

I enjoy some old rock bands(The Eagles, The Beatles, Led Zepplin, The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, John Mellencamp[sp], and other various artists).

When I want to get pumped though(working out), I listen to Metal, old and new, and sometimes Techno or Rap.

Techno is also one of my favorite types of music, and that's pretty much it.

Thread Information