Motivational Music
Create Post

Motivational Music

Was curious what you poolee do for motivational music (CD-MP-3 Whatever)

I have started to download MP-3 books to my player. I find I can get my history (or whatever) lesson and workout at the same time.

There are sites where you can get some Clausewitz, Sun Tzu and all the goodies for free....

What are the poolees using?

Hypothetically speaking of course, if a poolee could direct you to a music download thingy that was free but not quite legal would you still want to know what it was?

Hypothetically and factually... no.

There are some sites where you can legally download audio books and such at no cost.

I would leave the downloads in the legal commerce realm.

Yeah, yeah, that whole "never lie cheat or steal" thing huh? Just kidding. Didn't think so, just thought I'd ask (for a chuckle) . I didn't even know you could find places to download for free anymore.

Ares music player,Limewire 2 good free downloading players.

ares is a P2P (peer to peer) so its not illegal,its like borrowing a CD from a friend or burning music from them,where as other players (like Kazaa) download from servers,which is illegal..P2P is not.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    http://www.rleeermey.com/soundclips.php
    I get a couple off of here.

iTunes has podcasts that you can subscribe to for free. Some are funky 'cause they're just the Average Joe posting but you can find some radio shows on there too.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardLawrence
    Hypothetically and factually... no.

There are some sites where you can legally download audio books and such at no cost.

I would leave the downloads in the legal commerce realm.
    Well I can't help you there.

to clarify....

Was curious what type of music you were using to workout...Marine Cadence, Hard Rock, Adam Ant My original post was about your music. What has worked for me {and I was hinting that a good idea} is to workout and learn a bit about your craft, history,etc while you PT. There are sites out there, if you look for them. No need to share anymore with me.

JChebahtah--please beat yourself about the head and neck. No more downloads...there is a reason they call it illegal...hypothetically of course. You already know the lecture and mentioned some points, so I am not saying any more.

Hurricane--thanks. I was mentioning that such sites exist and are easy to google. I won't list any as I don't want to endorse any specific service.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardLawrence
    JChebahtah--please beat yourself about the head and neck. No more downloads...there is a reason they call it illegal...hypothetically of course. You already know the lecture and mentioned some points, so I am not saying any more.
    Done sir.

I've purchased Marine cadence off iTunes. $9.99 or something for 60 songs if I recall correctly. "Run To Cadence With The U.S. Marines." Good stuff. They also have a women Marines one.

heavy metal music always gets me pumped before a workout/run.

there is this song by a band called Dope called "die motherf**ker die" my infantry buddy (0331) says that's what they teach you as far as how long a burst should be out of your machine gun "die motherf**ker die" it's a great song.

Thread Information