Darnit - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Darnit

i knwo this doesnt have anythign to do with the crucible BUT... reading some threads i'm always amazed buy the recruit underground and same with the lance coolie's too. Where there's always some crazy rumor that spreads around..

it's a very crazy phenomena

Quote Originally Posted by zackmerc
    Edson Range was part of Camp Pendleton? I didn't know that. They told me that Camp Pendleton was more inland.

I hated that cold nights at Edson Range during field week. Is it like that everywhere in Camp Pendleton? I literally froze during firewatch at the bivoauc site.
    yup. that whol part from oceanside all the way to the beach all the way to 15 to the west and into orange country to the north is CP..

Marine Friend Free Member DEAVILA's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    One Question...DO female and Male Recruits do the Crucible together at PI?

good question,i assume not but can someone clarify?

Quote Originally Posted by POOLEE DEAVILA
    One Question...DO female and Male Recruits do the Crucible together at PI
    Depends on how you define "together". Yes, they are in the same area of training and they rotate through the events just as the male recruits do. But they aren't side-by-side, mixed with a male unit if that's what you mean.

Credits
    Savings
    AHHH I see. Thank You Lt. I get it now.
    Im really excited! My congressman contacted me and really wants me to apply for a Nomination. I spoke to him in person. It was Great!.
    Hoping to get in to the USNA now.!.

If i do get accepted to the Academy, My enlistment in the Marine Corps will be Waived off right?

Should be. Talk to your recruiter. You don't want to be leaving for recruit training BEFORE you would leave for plebe summer. If you get to PI, chances are they won't pull you out to send you to USNA in time. Not a good time to trust the beaurocratic system.

Great, another ring knocker--- just what the world needs.

Honestly, your enlistment won't get in the way, unless you've already shipped. So, just delay your ship date until you know for sure. You'd have to be insane to turn down USNA.

Credits
    Savings
    Oh ok i see..Alright First thing tomorrow after re-taking the SAT's. I'lll call and ask him. Well, if i don't get into the Academy, I'll still have My backup Plan...92day...and then PLC..
    Thank You Sir

"SUPERIOR THINKING HAS ALWAYS OVERWHELMED SUPERIOR FORCE"

Thread Information