Alpha Co. Oct. 26 2007 - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by azmaveth
    Alpha Co, Plt 1006 - "Nasty as we wanna be"

SDI GySgt Lepome
    DI Sgt Parks
    DI Sgt Flores
    Wow, when I was in Alpha last summer GySgt Lepome was SSgt Lepome and the kill hat for the platoon downstairs. Has his cadence gotten any better? We always made fun(on square away time, of course) of the way he called cadence, he had a tendency to draw it out, its kind of hard to explain if you haven't heard it before. Anyone have SDI SSgt. Cortes? He was my kill hat last summer, kind of hard to believe the Marine who cause so much misery is now a SDI, haha.

I couldn't stand listening to GySgt. Lepome's Cadence, and we would also poke fun at it every time we heard it... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Koepp
    I couldn't stand listening to GySgt. Lepome's Cadence, and we would also poke fun at it every time we heard it... lol
    I noticeed you're in canyone lake. My family we have a lake house there right on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyK
    Wow, when I was in Alpha last summer GySgt Lepome was SSgt Lepome and the kill hat for the platoon downstairs. Has his cadence gotten any better? We always made fun(on square away time, of course) of the way he called cadence, he had a tendency to draw it out, its kind of hard to explain if you haven't heard it before. Anyone have SDI SSgt. Cortes? He was my kill hat last summer, kind of hard to believe the Marine who cause so much misery is now a SDI, haha.
    by the way after a couple of seconds tryign to squish your avatar i kept thinking some bug was flying on my monitor .

pretty good one if ya ask me

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyK
    Heh, his cadence is still the same. We had a real hard time drilling when he was marching us, but we managed. It was one of the first things performed on our "gong show" though.

Thread Information