Just some Pictures from Deployment - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thank you for sharing!

Wow, just found this thread! Best wishes Chris! hope all is well!

Semper Fi Brother!

godbless you my brothert take care.

SEMPER FI

thanks for your service hope all is well and i'm sure we all would like to hear an update from you are you still in the Marine corps

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I'm sure I'm not supposed to post here, but I feel theat if I have to break some rules to thank you - well I will.

My family safely sleeps at night because Marines and servicemembers like you are willing to put it all on the line and take the fight to the terrorists instead of the letting the terrorists bring the fight to the homefront. Thank you for your brave service, your dedication, and your sacrifices.

I can assure you that, with your positive outlook and selfless dedication, you will succeed in whatever endeavors you decide to take on in your life after the Marine Corps.

I hope you are still doing well, and I wish you, your family, and all the Marines a Merry Christmas.

God Bless

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thank you My Brother for your Service and Sacrifice and for sharing all with us.
    God Bless.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Marine Family Free Member CCHAPL's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Thank you sir, It is much appreciated!

Credits
    Savings
    Thank you for all that you have given...

And what awesome Pictures?? What were you taking those photos with?

Semper Fi!

Credits
    Savings
    Wow, you are an inspration to young Marines like myself...well hell, you are an inspration to ALL Americans. Thank you for your sacrifices and your attitude. I wish you a quick recovery...you will be in my prayers.

SEMPER FIDELIS

I do not have words enough to say "Thank you, Lcpl. Charette."

God speed and the very best to you always!

I was at Haditha Dam during the summer of 2006 taking care of the IED craters and IEDs we came across. Was a pain in the ass going up the stairs just to get to the chow hall! Stayed next to the contractors at the bottom of the Dam with all our gear before rolling out at night for ECR Missions on the main highway near by. All I can say is that you and your crew did an awsome job taking care of that place. if the bad guys got it everything down stream would have been done! S/F Well Done Marine!

God bless you and your family. Thank You.

Your sacrifice is greatly appreciated.

We will do our best to make all those who have sacrificed in defense of their county proud to call themselves Marines.

WELCOME HOME, MARINE...SEMPER FI.....!!!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    The pictures are not disturbing.. They're the truth.. A truth many people and many Americans don't want to know. The US is making progress in those countries, but at what cost?

You are someone I look up to, because you have enlisted, because you deployed to a war zone, because you were (/are?) wounded & because you're bad ass and honest enough to share it with the world. I hope you'll fully recover and have lots of time to enjoy life in peace.

Thread Information