Where are all of you? - Page 19
Create Post
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    Was in Camp 5 with 6th Comm Bn in January 1991. On mess duty from Jan 10 (or so) to beginning of February. Any chance anyone was there when we had a Marine take a bet and stick his entire upper body into a massive slop bucket. Would love to speak to him or anyone who was there. Forgot his name. I know it's a long shot, but what the hell.

Semper Fi.

We're here. Some of us must have failed land nav... only took 8 years to find the place! AAV Marine. Task Force Ripper OCD-1.

New to this site and glad to see this is here. I was assigned to Company B(-) 4th Assault Amphibian Battalion, 4th Marine Div located in Jacksonville, FL. I was one of the few in our company that was assigned to Task Force Ripper as a Crew Chief. Our AAV's were retro fitted with MK 154 (Mine Clearing Land Charge) and then assigned over to the Combat Engineers. We cleared the far left lane into Kuwait. Glad to be on-board with this site... Semper Fi...

I was in 1st/25th 4th Marine Division but never made it into the Persian Gulf with my Unit. They were heading home as I was getting out of SOI. Semper Fidelis!

I heard some off the hook info regarding USAF moving our front line forces back 5 miles to test Ordinance safely without hurting our Marines. I also heard some classified type of stuff, that I will never repeat. All I can say is Semper Fidelis! to each and every Marine that reads this. Counter-terrorism intel is stating some horrible stuff. This country is going to need more Marines than they think!

Salute to my brother

My brother Marine Cpl. Rodney Smith,2nd CEB Camp Leguene
    aboard USS SHREVEPORT DURING THE PERSIAN GULF WAR.Was present Navy Achievement medal by President Bush.any marines that knew him contact me I'm sure he would like to hear from his fellow marines

Thread Information