Marching & Running Cadences - Page 12
Create Post
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    cantwait...IF you want to make it to Marine Corps recruit training PUP you better become familiar with Marine Corps rank structur. i DO NOT want to ever see or hear of you being disrespectful to a Marine Corps NCO in the future. we are trained to train you pups into doin things the right way. when i get on here next i had better see that you have apoligized to the Corporal.

IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!

CARRY ON!

Credits
    Savings
    I think you'd do great in Basic Training with that kind of attitude CantWait, Recruit Training on the other hand.. hmm, maybe you could MOTO up those Army recruits.

With all due respect.

I just love when people act like that on this website and they don't realize they also put their recruiters phone number in their profiles. Durka durka...

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon2BeVIP
    I just love when people act like that on this website and they don't realize they also put their recruiters phone number in their profiles. Durka durka...
    The Durka durka was a nice touch.

CantWaitToSign you may be able to get away with that BS on other websites but not here.

I gave her inches one, she said," honey this if fun," drive it home, drive it home

i gave her inches two, she," said honey i love you'" drive it home, drive it home

i gave her inches three, she said'" honey it is just you and me," drive it home, drive it home

i gave her inches four, she begged for more, drive it home, drive it home

i gave her inches five, she said honey'" now i am alive," drive it home, drive it home

i gave her inches six, she said, "honey you got me in a fix,"drive it home drive it home

i gave her inches seven, she said, "honey i am in heaven," drive it home drive it home

i gave her inches eight, she said, "honey this is great," drive it home, drive it home

i gave her inches nine, she said honey this is devine, "drive it home, drive it home."

i gave her inches ten," she said honey do it again," drive it home drive it home.

i gave her inches eleven, she said, " i know i am in heaven, " drive it home drive it home."

i gave her inches twelve, she said, "HONEY THIS IS HE11, PUT YOUR DI(* BACK IN YOUR PANTS AND DRIVE ME HOME, DRIVE ME HOME!!!

wow blowing that wayyy out of proportion haha didnt think I was showing "disrespect" I could see if I was like "nah I like my thread so go fck yourself" or something but I didnt lol this isn't just so I can see cadences it so I can see what cadences POOLEEs know but yeah sorry corporal...I love all Marines I'd never treat them with disrespect hehe except my bro but thats understandable

CantWaitToSign: Poolee read the site rules and comply! Your grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure are atrocious!! Additionally, whether or not you meant it, your reply to the Corporal was disrespectful!!!!!
    Besides being your older brother he is also a Staff Sergeant in the Corps and deserves your respect. As one who served as a Drill Instructor, I hope he does everything in his power to make your life miserable in boot camp! I've seen it happen, and he doesn't even have to be physically present!

Get your head out of your a**! Show the proper respect due to the Marines who try to guide you.

Quote Originally Posted by semperfi170
    CantWaitToSign: Poolee read the site rules and comply! Your grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure are atrocious!! Additionally, whether or not you meant it, your reply to the Corporal was disrespectful!!!!!
    Besides being your older brother he is also a Staff Sergeant in the Corps and deserves your respect. As one who served as a Drill Instructor, I hope he does everything in his power to make your life miserable in boot camp! I've seen it happen, and he doesn't even have to be physically present!

Get your head out of your a**! Show the proper respect due to the Marines who try to guide you.
    HAHA no man I meant my real brother. Like blood brother hes a Corporal in the Marines but since hes my bro first hand we will always have that joking disrepect for each other.

Oh yeah, everyone that reads this forum go to my new one. It's a big apology for my actions earlier today.

Dave, that's one of my favorites.

Can'tWait, the thread I linked you to is in the poolee section. That was put up for poolees to share their cadences in, and we shared some of the ones we liked. You are still acting disrespectful, and you are proving you need to think before you type. You might be amazed who reads this forum and what that can mean to you later.

So who is the SSGT Bill Mullis, you list as your favorite Marine? Since your brother is a CPL, the same rules still apply. What you do in the privacy of your home is your business, but not outside of there. I really believe you need to get your mouth under control no matter what your mood is! Your moods don't mean squat to a DI, Troop Handler, NCO, SNCO, or Officer when you mouth off. Mouth off at the wrong time and you will find out the results for you are not pleasant!

Yeah I know I honestly didnt think "nah I like my thread" would **** someone off apparently it did, and SSGT. Bill Mullis is my dad Force Recon

It seems like you have a lot to live up to with a Dad that was Recon and a brother now on active duty! Just learn to engage the brain before opening mouth and you will do fine!

Aye sir! "Echo Bravo Four" just helped me out greatly in that department. I only need to live up to my dad. My bro on the other hand as sad as it is to say this doesn't love the Corps like me and my dad do.

Delayed Cadence
    Marine Corps Cadence (recuiter)
    Readyyyy

One! (recruits)
    Cant Hear you (recruiter)
    Two! (recruits)
    Getting louder now (recruiter)
    Three! (recruits)
    Dedicated! (recruiter)
    Four! (recruits)
    Motivated! (recruiter)

One! (recruits)
    HA! (recruiter)
    Two! (recruits)
    HA! (recruiters)
    Three! (recruits)
    HA! (recruiters)
    Four! (recruits)
    OHHHHHH!!! (recruiter)

ONE!
    TWO!
    THREE!
    FOUR!
    UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS!!!! (everyone)

...that one PUMPS me up! I could run all day chanting that one!

posted this on my thread but then realized that this is the true thread to post it on

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    cantwait..i am glad to see the apoligy(sp). for future reference is an NCO, SNCO or Officer "suggests" that you do something, consider it an order from God himself. get that attitude and you'll make a damn good Marine. Listen to your dad. as a former FORCE RECON Marine he knows his $hit. if that is what you are shooting for he can help you prepare now.

by the way, tell your dad SEMPER FI, from another former RECON and FORCE RECON Marine.

Thread Information