What do you do in Marine Security Forces? - Page 8
Create Post
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    So I'm home on boot leave right now and I've been looking around and asking my recruiters about SF but since its not their MOS Im not sure how much I believe their answers right now, but one of them said that I'd be going through 0311 schooling at SOI but he said it'd only be a little more than a month there. Is this true? Everywhere I've looked up says SOI but not a shortened version of it so I dont know for sure.

enlist in the USMC

hi, I would like to enlist in the U.S. Marines, I'm Spanish, that devotion to do? I have a chance? thanks
    SEMPER FI

I want to be Security Forces F.A.S.T. Company, how do i join F.A.S.T? Someone said earlier that it is pure luck, is there anything that would improve my chances of joining FAST?

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyjoe View Post
    I want to be Security Forces F.A.S.T. Company, how do i join F.A.S.T? Someone said earlier that it is pure luck, is there anything that would improve my chances of joining FAST?
    This has been covered before....do a search on the site.

POST...security forces is about memorizing everything and putting up with epic rations of ****.

Good evening

Im going to bootcamp 20130311. i put security forces in my first option logistic and combat support. my only question or doubt is what kind of job youll do in infranty once you finished your years like security? and how long is the infantry school after bootcamp?

Sorry to bother you, but quick question about SF. Couple of my fellow buddies have this MO and wondering if them being married and or getting married getting you disqualify you for certain jobs besides presidential security work! The question would be what jobs does it disqualify you for if any?

Thank you,
    Semper Fi

Thread Information