Happy birthday to Mongoose
Create Post

Happy Birthday, Billy have a great one...
    I'm sending my personal house keeper over to make you breakfast and a hot cup of coffee...beautiful_girls_19.jpg

Happy Birthday Brother, are you still alive?

I'm still here, Russ. I just got back from a weekend with Kamala Harris....I can still hear her laughing.....

I keep telling you Billy that you can do better than her. Remember, you can always go back to hillary.

O M G, BILLY's birthday is now a 3 - way with Kamala & Hillary...

My EYES, My EYES...

Quote Originally Posted by FoxtrotOscar View Post
    O M G, BILLY's birthday is now a 3 - way with Kamala & Hillary...

My EYES, My EYES...
    Mike, it's your eyes, but it's my tongue. Hillary had a yeast infection.......

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Mike, it's your eyes, but it's my tongue. Hillary had a yeast infection.......
    YIKES!!! TONGUE ROT!!! like the remake of a song
    hang down you tongue sir Billy, hang down you tongue and cry........

I hope you had a great one Billy- here's to another year of not putting up with liberal's bullshet...

What many of y'all don't know is that Billy is actually a lib, he's just here playing with our conservative values.

I saw my next door Vietnamese neighbor a couple of evenings ago at our annual homeowners meeting. She still only speaks broken English. So I told her that I spoke Vietnamese so she said say something. So I said "boo koo VC", she really laughed, then I told her "Five Dollair 2 boo koo, she really laughed this time and showed me a really big smile. That smile took me back 2 a long time ago, I guess I'm just a true romantic.

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    What many of y'all don't know is that Billy is actually a lib, he's just here playing with our conservative values.

I saw my next door Vietnamese neighbor a couple of evenings ago at our annual homeowners meeting. She still only speaks broken English. So I told her that I spoke Vietnamese so she said say something. So I said "boo koo VC", she really laughed, then I told her "Five Dollair 2 boo koo, she really laughed this time and showed me a really big smile. That smile took me back 2 a long time ago, I guess I'm just a true romantic.

Attached Images Attached Images

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Happy Birthday Brother Billy

Thread Information