More Fake news, here it is: "Greenland Ice loss will raise sea levels by a foot"...
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

More Fake news, here it is: "Greenland Ice loss will raise sea levels by a foot"...

Pat, "Climate Change" is very real, my Brother. Think about it for a moment. I live in Texas. Lived here most of my life. Every year we have 4 seasons where the temp. fluctuates from cold to warm, warm to hot, hot to cool, cool to cold. Anyone with common sense knows that is climate change. I for one have not seen any dramatic change here in the last 75 years. I am thinking the same scientist studying climate change, are the same ones that studied Covid 19.

And just this week they reported that the Artic Ice levels are at a ten year HIGH...!!!

All of this climate crap is just that... CRAP...

For sure and for certain... they can't even get a time line right... just like a few years ago when the "greenies" went to the ant artic to show that the ice was almost gone and got stuck in the ice and had to be rescued...

My forecasts are much more accurate; tonight it will get dark; tomorrow it will be light. Repeat

Russ, you realize that what your referring to is astrological, not climate change. I think most of us will agree, we need to elevate our perception of nullification to a degree of certainty. If you express a viewpoint based on latitude and longitude, you are isolating the clarity of said subject. In order for the average citizen to differentiate between (Light and Dark) and (Hot and Cold), you must provide evidence of experience as opposed to theory. Theory is based on the nonexistence of truth. Lived experience is TRUTH.

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Billy, you sound like SgtGoody.

Dave, identity is solely based on where you draw the line between reality and fiction. We exist in a physical realm, but, we live in a mental association. We like to present ourselves as normal. However, normal is based on personal perception. So when you compare me to Goody, you are demonstrating your mental defense. You are adding me to your list of those with mental superiority.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC 2571 View Post
    Billy, you sound like SgtGoody.
    Dave, I hate to say this but Billy is goody!

I wish to apologize to Dave and Russ. I didn't plan to offend their limited understanding of communication. Sounding like another person is common when you are surrounded by 7 billion people. But, explaining that concept to a person who lacks a sufficient amount of brain cells, is a real challenge. Since they are my Brothers, I will accept the fact that their extremely old age may be interfering with their logical thinking. I will step forward and try to reorganize their dysfunctional ability to think like a normal human being......

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Thank you so much!

Damn Billy, you is soooo good to us.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post

what you,re referring to is astrological,
    not climate change.

I think most of us will agree,
    we need to elevate our perception of nullification
    to a degree of certainty.

If you express a viewpoint based on latitude and longitude,
    you are isolating the clarity of said subject.

In order for the average citizen
    to differentiate between (Light and Dark) ,
    (Hot and Cold).

you must provide evidence of experience as opposed to theory.
    Theory is based on the nonexistence of truth.

Lived experience is TRUTH

Mongoose,
    You Sir, wax and wane Poeticly,,,,,

BUT, after that afore mentioned brain fart you just cut.
    You better check for turds in your skivies...

Quote Originally Posted by m14ed View Post
    Mongoose,
    You Sir, wax and wane Poeticly,,,,,

BUT, after that afore mentioned brain fart you just cut.
    You better check for turds in your skivies...

Ed, you won't fit in my skivies ......

Thread Information