6-3 Decision, Supreme Court upholds 2nd Amend.
Create Post

I just saw this before I logged on here.
    I still have a better chance of becoming Pope than I do of getting a handgun permit in NYC, but this is a victory and i take consolation that I will be out of this state eventually.

Isn't it ironic that the States with the strictest gun laws have the highest rate of gun violence......just saying.....

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    The City of Chicago is a good example of gun control.
    Criminals control the guns.

Yep, gun laws prevent legal gun owners from protecting themselves, and do nothing to stop criminals from having and using guns.

Y'all aren't even thinking of all the folks that are now put into jeopardy with this radical court decision. For instance, what about all the young thugs that now have to practice their livelihood robbing and killing all those peoples who will now be armed and they'll be proficient shooters. It's going to be a slaughter.

Chicago is like a war zone this weekend.
    I wonder why all those tough gun laws they have aren't working?

Credits
    Savings
    Highland Park Illinois is about 35 minutes from Chicago and its pretty obvious the gun law restrictions did little to stop this mutt shooting at innocence's in a parade?

speaking of 2nd amendment rights, Louisiana recently passed a "no permit" concealed carry law for honorably discharged vets.... just saying...

Si vis pacem, para bellum

William, I sure wish they'd do that here. I would probably still carry concealed, but sometimes it would be nice to show off my beautiful stainless 1911. She's a beauty.

Russ, we've always had "open carry", but concealed carry required a permit... now we can carry concealed too....

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Thread Information