This is for all you Republican "White Supremacist".... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    These days we are all asked not only to tolerate an endless string of immoral and foolish mindless nonsense but are asked to embrace it and love it.

And that Dave is the problem I have with with all this BS...

It being "FORCED" on us... I'm well past sick and tired of all the BS...

"Professor" Kendi is living proof that being "educated" does NOT make you "smart" This "well educated" IDIOT is exactly what he accuses whites of being... a RACIST through and through... were it not for his "white supremist REPUBLICAN Party", slavery would have lasted considerably longer in the US... Democrats STILL endorse slavery, only now they use the US Treasury's CHECKBOOK to keep their slaves in line, instead of chains and whips...

Si vis pacem, para bellum

SGT.Goody is a perfect example of "Common Sense Impairment". Saying it's not forced on you is stupid. No, there is no Federal Law to make you like it, but, what he has in common with CNN, is he leaves out the underlying problem. Every day you read about or see where some person, a Teacher, a Coach, a School-board member, a business owner, City employee, etc-etc-etc, is fired or demoted for disagreeing, denouncing, or outright telling the real truth about transgenders, BLM, Gays, Critical race theory, or the real truth about slavery or the crimes against American Indians. The real absolute Truth would destroy the very foundation of the Democratic and Liberal structure.
    You know what Sgt. Goody, one day either by Revolution or Rapture, the Righteous will overcome and defeat.

How smart do you have to be to see what's going on with the Progressive Democrats. If in anyway, fashion, or form you disagree with their agenda.....your a White Supremacist. For example....they are targeting the Highest Court in America. They are screaming.....how dare they change what we endorse. Talk about Affirmative Action, Biden has appointed people(mostly black, gay, or trans) to positions they have no experience or knowledge of. We have a Democratic Congress that rivals a Freak Show at a Carnival. If you need proof, your one of 'em. All evidence points to the hard facts that they give a shet less about America. If your a White Christian in this Country, your standing in the way of a complete takeover by the immoral people endorsing Satan.......just saying....

Credits
    Savings
    Geeez, I didn't believe the stuff about us eating crayons et al. But I do now.

Credits
    Savings
    Well Sarg? Answer my queries instead of your misdirection play....alias lib insults when they misunderstand the curriculum?

Quote Originally Posted by gkmoz View Post
    Well Sarg? Answer my queries instead of your misdirection play....alias lib insults when they misunderstand the curriculum?
    gkmoz, these people are masters at dancing around the issue at hand. His comment "Relax it's a Free Country", should have been "Relax it's a Free Country, if You......". It's easy to jump into the water, but, you need to know how to swim. What I'm saying is if you make a controversial remark, be able and willing to clarify the content.

Finally, a real conversation with questions...!!!

The radical liberals are now raising hell and demanding answers as to why the White shooter in Buffalo was arrested without incident. Surrendering peacefully is beyond their imagination. I don't care what color or race a person is, if they show a little respect and obey what they are told to do, Officers will usually take you into custody without incident. The radical blacks like to say that the Police are driving around looking for blacks to start shet with so they can brutalize them. Bullshet....Cops are no different than people with other jobs. There is always a small % of employees that cross the Tolerant Boundary.That being said....98% of Peace Officers treat you the same way you treat them......that's the truth.

Credits
    Savings
    “Whilst part of what we perceive comes through our senses from the object before us, another part (and it may be the larger part) always comes out of our own mind.”
    ― William James, The Principles of Psychology, 1890

Geeez Marines. I am at a total loss to specifically answer yer questions because I DO NOT LIVE IN THE LITERAL SUBJECTIVE REALITY u folks have formed for one another. I know it's hard for lay folks to understand LITERALLY what William James stated so clearly over 100 years ago.

But reality/what U call "truth" is literally subjective to the eye of the beholder. I mean we literally kill one another because they literally subjectively hold a different truth. We end our marriages because we have a "failure to communicate;" to literally understand the inability to perceive reality/"truth" the way our spouse perceives it. Herein, we have the same inability to communicate-pure and simple.

But, we as US Marines, we put our lives on the line to allow us that right as long as we abide by the laws we democratically have laid down for us to follow. Semper Fi!

PS Very few folks do literally understand human subjective reality/truth is predominantly dependent upon the human subjective perception/thinking process, not what is out there in the objective reality (whatever that is...).

I, myself don't believe in theory. I just believe in what is really real

Credits
    Savings
    So Sgt Goody? My truth isn't your truth and your truth isn't my truth mumbo jumbo?
    That is a Satanic thought process if one can call it that?
    It boils down to a total lie from the pit of hell.
    Old as man's creation & Mans' deceived condition!

In other words your saying there is no real truth, only what you perceive individually to be truth. I say "Bullshet".....Almost every action we take in life is a result of "Cause and Effect" People usually base truth on their ideology. That my friend is why we have Laws and Rules to live by. Think of it this way....If in fact you voided Gods 10 Commandments, where would this World be today? Most every criminal law in every Country is based on these Commandants They are the Truth. When a radical azzwipe decides to alter the the meaning of a Law, that doesn't mean it's no longer truth. You want to know what's really the basis for all this mess going on World wide? We have abandoned God and the Bible and let the immoral perverts walk all over Righteousness. Christians actually know the Truth, that's why they are being persecuted throughout the World. Guess what, that truthful book the Bible, Prophesied every damn thing that's happening right now....

Thread Information