This is for all you Republican "White Supremacist"....
Create Post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is for all you Republican "White Supremacist"....

Republicans are “The Party of White Supremacy,” says BU's Ibram X. Kendi

Kalyn Womack
    ·2 min read

Ibram X. Kendi, director of Boston University’s Center for Antiracist Research, stands for a portrait Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2020, in Boston.

Boston University Professor Ibram X. Kendi called Republicans the “party of white supremacy” in a recent op-ed in The Atlantic. His essay described the ways in which Republicans have been “rebranding” themselves as the political party that supports parents when in reality their opposition to critical race theory upholds white supremacist ideologies that threaten white children.

“This Republican Party is not the party of any group of parents, but the party of white supremacy,” he wrote.
    Read more

Per data from Chalkbeat, about 36 states have considered or passed legislation to restrict students from learning about race and gender. Kendi wrote that the banning of anti-racist education isn’t only harmful to students of color but white children as well.
    Kendi said if Republicans cared about white children, they would address the real threat facing them: white supremacy.
    Read more of his essay from The Atlantic:
    What are white children being indoctrinated with? What is making them uncomfortable? What is causing them to hate? White-supremacist ideology: the toxic blend of racist, sexist, ableist, homophobic, transphobic, Islamophobic, xenophobic, and anti-Semitic ideas that is harmful to all minds, especially the naive and defenseless minds of youth. Which group is the prime target of white supremacists? White youth.
    Kendi noted that many white children and teenagers are exposed to “white-supremacist recruiters.” Per a report from the Anti-Defamation League, many multiplayer gamers had been exposed to white supremacist ideologies between the ages of 13 and 17 . In addition to video games, Kendi said memes, TikTok videos and social media algorithms all contribute to “grooming” white children through electronic messages.
    “To talk about domestic terrorism is to talk about white-supremacist organizations. DHS expressed “‘the need to support and protect our most vulnerable populations, our youth in particular.’” Kendi wrote.
    More from Kendi’s essay:
    Republicans like Cruz have been distorting anti-racist education and books, claiming they teach white kids to hate themselves, that they are inherently racist, that they are all oppressors, “that they’re superior or inferior,” as Mississippi State Senator Michael McLendon put it.
    They are labeling all of this as critical race theory, simultaneously slandering the academic field of CRT when the nation’s lawmakers sorely need it and maligning anti-racist education when kids sorely need it.
    This is why learning critical race theory is so important. Kendi said white kids should learn about the violence of the colonialists and enslavers to protect them from the growing threat of those white-supremacist ideologies.

Similar Threads:

Dave, you know as well as I do, that black kids all over America lay awake all night traumatized by the pure brutality inflicted on their race hundred of years ago. Also, White kids lay awake all night laughing and feeling super superior about what happened to blacks hundred of years ago. I know when I was in elementary school, I used to dream of one day being the "Almighty Grand Dragon". Don't you remember us kids used to dress up in White sheets and play "KKK all the Way". I telling you, Dave, us High Born White people were born racist. Just think about it Brothers, back in our day, when we were babies our Mothers put White diapers on us. Not black or brown.....White. We drank White milk and went to White schools. We grew up singing "White Christmas" while praying to a White Jesus. Knowing all of this....how in hell do we sleep at night knowing that all these things was racist and oppressed the black people. Just saying.......

Dang Billy, you had white sheets... us po' boys here in the pacific northwest only got to sleep on flour sacks sewed together...

Once again, rewriting history to suit their chosen narrative. It's pathetic, but the sad fact is that so many people buy into this bullshet.

The inmates are running the asylum.

We can see that the right to equality is very necessary, but we must also recognize that what is the truth needs to be stated.

Credits
      Savings
      I am Jewish. I changed my last name and thank goodness I can hide behind my white skin. But a black dude...

Quote Originally Posted by SGTGoody View Post
      I am Jewish. I changed my last name and thank goodness I can hide behind my white skin. But a black dude...
      Why would you hide being Jewish????

Credits
      Savings
      I'm 75 y/o. In the early-middle '50's I grew up NYC. Jews were blamed for WWII. My mother was a single mom, lost x1 husb in WWII and the second in 1952 (my dad) a WWII vet at 33 y/o secondary to a burst artery in the heart. She found out that her Jewish-sounding name on top of the racist stuff, negated a lot of her business contacts so it was changed. We suffered a lot of swastikas painted on the sides of our places of worship in those days. The USMC was more open to me being a Jew since Jews were then seen as courageous fighters after the '67 war. U can see the Star of David on my helmet herein. But, the time I was a US Army Psychologist and stationed at Hunter Army Airfield in Savannah, GA psychologist for the 1st of the 75th Ranger BN and the 24th INF DIV RDF-needless to say I hid my religion in the racist South; dudes with bedsheets not masked parading downtown occasionally. Then as a civilian psychologist, I did numerous evaluations/treatments of ex-con nazis/skinheads with all kinds of nazi tats and blatant hate expressed et al. Needless to say I was hiding again. Being a Jew/Black in a heavily armed supposedly "Christian" white nationalists segment of society is scary. About 5 years ago I took my next-door neighbor to court to get him to take down the nazi swastika right out my backyard window onto my living room. I asked that they give him a mental health eval/treat and pack away his copious firearms he constantly paraded along my fenceline. He was moderately depressed (fired from his job), angry, irritable, and paranoid. They only forced him to take down the swastika.

The world is not just about you and your experience w/your fellow human beings. There's a wider world out there affecting millions of us; some to our deaths...

SGTGoody, I realize we all have a story of experience. I'm 74 years old. Born and raised in Texas. One of those "Hot Spots" you talk about. My father, 2 uncles, and numerous men I was exposed to, also fought in WW2. I never, ever, heard those men or anyone else blame the Jews for WW2 and I lived in one of those "Christian White Nationalist Segments of Racial Society" as you call it. Growing up I was never exposed to any Anti-Jew or Anti-Black comments or actions. I never saw racism until I joined the Corps. At that time the Blacks more or less partnered together and Whites partnered together. There was never any fights racially motivated. We got along fine. So, I say to you....you was just one of those that was in the wrong place at the wrong time, with bad luck. I'm all for equality....but, it's hard to get there when innocent White people are constantly being blamed for the hardships of every person living in America that ain't White. It's time for everyone to take responsibility for their "OWN" actions and quit blaming someone else.

I totally concur Billy...

Quote Originally Posted by FoxtrotOscar View Post
      I totally concur Billy...
      Mike, I'm so damn sick of all this racist bullshet.

It never ceases to amaze me.....150,000 people in America identify as trans-gender. That's .06% of the U.S. population. However, the Government is hell bent on forcing 350,000,000 people to embrace and conform to this immorality.

Credits
      Savings
      You know my wife grew up here in Wenatchee, WA. They actually had KKK floats in their annual parades until the late '30's. She honest to gawd didn't even know about Jews/Blacks until she reached high school and learned about WWII. Many folks grew up in a similar white/Christian fashion. U? Thank goodness U guys were not raised racist. Not all folks are. But way too many have come out from under their rotten logs and even now proudly paraded w/out masks. They are an especially loud and vociferous minority. They appear to be about 50+% of the GOP lately. They are also part of the well-armed, white, supposedly "Christian," Big Lie, COVID hoax, vaccine hoax, all praise the dear leader (donny) cult. Thank goodness my brother jarheads are not. Yer just tired of all the racial-centered stuff. I don't blame you. Me too! But, do you think yer the only folks tired of such chronic ****...?

Credits
      Savings
      Oh, the LGBTQIA stuff being forced upon you. The only thing I've noticed is that here in the USA where we are all mandated/forced EQUAL regardless of all that stuff. No one says U are forced to compete w/them athletically. Sure teams are mandated to treat people equally, but you don't have to be a party to it. The same with bathrooms et al. Your religion says it's a sin; don't participate in butt fooking . Yer "Christian" church/Muslim Mosque/Jewish synagogue (yep some fundamentalist Jews hate'em) spurn them, join up! Relax, it's a free country. U and me we've kept it that way; so far... Being forced my butt (I'm not that way-but U...? ;-)!

Credits
      Savings
      SGT.Goody, please explain your definition of a Christian?
      And explain your definition of being a Jew?
      Why should we be forced to accept trans/gays etc?
      Should the military make special accommodations for those 53 different genders we hear about?
      Should a Marine have to share a foxhole with a homosexual knowing the guy is thinking of you sexually?
      I see you're from a blue nation and your rantings coincide with that nation

Thread Information