This is for all you Republican "White Supremacist".... - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thing is Dave, Goody is promoting the ideal that the only truth is what you believe to be the truth. I'm saying that is mental impairment. You have trans people swearing there's more that 2 sexes. That men can have babies. That there are a lot of women with peckers and men with vaginas. That they were born the wrong sex. That is Stupidity and believe me, they know it is. Before the 70's, this kind of thinking got you put into a "Mental Institution". All their words and actions are nothing but lies and they know it. Saying God made a mistake is nothing but justification for being an immoral piece of "Scum". And anyone who believes their bullshet has the I.Q. of a grasshopper....

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Thing is Dave, Goody is promoting the ideal that the only truth is what you believe to be the truth. I'm saying that is mental impairment. You have trans people swearing there's more that 2 sexes. That men can have babies. That there are a lot of women with peckers and men with vaginas. That they were born the wrong sex. That is Stupidity and believe me, they know it is. Before the 70's, this kind of thinking got you put into a "Mental Institution". All their words and actions are nothing but lies and they know it. Saying God made a mistake is nothing but justification for being an immoral piece of "Scum". And anyone who believes their bullshet has the I.Q. of a grasshopper....

Think about it....."But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people." (2 Timothy 3:1-5)
    You want the "Real Truth".....here it is, Brothers. Why don't those who want abortion legal, who want Kindergarten Kids learning about sex, who want White children believe they were born racist, who embrace same sex marriage, transgender and gay lifestyles, who shet on our American Flag, denounce the 10 Commandments, and are criticizing and mocking Christian beliefs and lifestyles.....Why don't these people believe these things are sinful and evil? Here's why.....because they do not believe in God or the Bible. Because they are the very ones being described in the Scripture above.
    "Having the appearance of Godliness, but denying it's power.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    This sums it up perfectly.

Stupid is what stupid does.

Credits
    Savings
    I was unable to post herein for the past few days. In my own subjective reality I was banned for my contrary beliefs/perceptions of reality than yours. The objective reality was probably I had a problem w/my computer. Whatever; it’s easy to misperceive and believe when others aggressively ad hominem attack you.

Guys, there are a few old stories in the psych literature of babies being raised by wolves; having no human “reality (whatever that is)” whatsoever. As with us and human-wolf babies, when we are blank (minds) slates as babies, our parents need to start writing (teaching) on those slates (minds) what human reality is about. What is up, down, good, bad, names to objects, safe, dangerous, in, out, how to move the vocal cords to make words or howls if U are a wolf similar to our parents so we can communicate.

Then we are mandated to go to a school that further writes (teaching) into our minds the subjective reality they want us to share with them. Our religions also do the same.

Then there is the government that also writes onto our slates the mandated rules/regulations of our particular society so that anarchy is avoided and we can all think/perceive on the same level in some specific areas about what is allowed and not, so we don’t kill one another just because we may perceive/believe differently in our own subjective “truths.”

Scientists (if U believe in science-OK is U don’t) have discovered that early taught ways of perceiving/thinking/ideas of truth are literally/physically encoded chemically in our brain’s nerve/neural pathways.
    It takes a very hard and lengthy process to decode/deprogram such physically engraved truths. Hence, most never get past their own subjective “truths/realities/beliefs” and too often die for them attempting to get others onto their “reality” when disagreements about subjective reality ensue.

Scientists struggle mightily among themselves because science is always learning new truths that supersede old truths as it evolves; sometimes very quickly. The old-timers too often cling tenaciously to their old, invalid truths.
    As a psychologist, I struggled mightily w/the Army to get them to recognize PTSD instead of literally calling them cowards/bad guys and giving them bad conduct discharges. Old truths die hard.

Max said it best: ”A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.”
    ― Max Planck, Scientific Autobiography and Other Papers

Credits
    Savings
    “Ours is peculiarly an age of irreverence, and as the consequence, the spirit of lawlessness, which brooks no restraint and which is desirous of casting off everything which interferes with the free course of self-will, is rapidly engulfing the earth like some giant tidal wave.”

~ Arthur Pink, “The Sovereignty of God”

What your talking about is the absence of discipline and responsibility. When we were growing up, we was taught that when you screw up you got your azz whooped because it was your fault you screwed up. We learned at an early age what was right and what was wrong, and the consequences for making the wrong choice. There is no discipline in school or at home anymore. Some schools will not give kids an "F" because it could traumatize them. Your not allowed to to take a belt to their azz or use your hand to spank their azz. In fact any physical contact as punishment could send you to jail. There are no losers, every child is a winner and gets a trophy. Teachers have to be very careful not to say anything that could be construed to mean something offensive, racist, or in any way discriminatory. Today those parents that makes a voice about what is being taught to children as young as Kindergarten, is being classified as Domestic Terrorists. Also, God and the Bible is strictly prohibited from being discussed or even mentioned in school. These same children are the ones that will one day run America....if in fact America is still in existence. This Country is in desperate need of a set of "BIG BALLS".

Credits
    Savings
    Come on my fellow Jarheads! Think outside the concrete box you've barricaded YOURSELVES into. Censoring what U disagree w/only serves to further confine U. There is a whole-wide universe of reality out there besides your own tiny subjective fragment. We fought for it. Our brothers died for it.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Phillpotts

Credits
    Savings

Yo Marines!

As an exercise in critical, free/unlocked thinking. Whadda' U think...?

Kaepernick is kneeling. Some are angrily shouting: "Get up you scumbag! Men died for your right to stand!!!"

Up in the clouds, behind the Pearly Gates, a coupla Jarheads are saying': "Actually, we died for his rights not to stand..."

Credits
    Savings
    As I remember it, the previous generation to ours told us as well that we were going to hell et al. And the generation before that, and the one before that and...

Lets' face it guys, they are evolving/moving on w/o us; left in the dustbin of history as Max so plainly stated. As it will be, now and forever. Amen

Credits
    Savings
    "As I remember it, the previous generation to ours told us as well that we were going to hell et al. And the generation before that, and the one before that and..."

Apparently you psychologists continue to ignore the generation all the way back to Adam & Eve?
    Your statement bears out what Jesus said John 14:6 I am the way the truth the life & no one comes to me unless the father draws him (paraphrased)
    So unless one comes to Jesus one will go to hell? Why do you think it is repeated over these many centuries?
    You made reference to dying so Kapercrap could kneel?
    See you Libby's miss the point of both going to hell & Memorial day holiday?
    I reference someone who saw his own truth/ self-reality ? Cain & he killed his brother over His truth! (Self-reality)

Credits
    Savings
    Proverbs 26:12 Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him. (KJV)

Credits
    Savings
    Hey there Marine. I am glad that your faith in your God comforts you.

Thread Information