This is for all you Republican "White Supremacist".... - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I damn sure don't remember the Generation before me, telling me I was going to Hell. What I remember is that Generation was in tune with God and pointed us in the right direction and showed us the true way by example. I remember when Psychologist said punishing kids physically traumatizes them and screws their mind up. I say bullshet. Look at young adults today, the product of consoling instead of punishing. Just like the idiot liberals that want to send social workers to crime scenes to console and have soothing dialog with criminals to point out the that they were traumatized growing up so therefor they aren't really responsible for their evil actions....unless they are White, in which case they are why crime is so damn high.

Credits
    Savings
    He reminds me of some young Marines that use to troll this site until sgt. Lep gave em the boot!
    They were just as arrogant as all heathens we have encountered here?
    Their truth is their truth and no one can alter that presumption of wisdom?
    Until he violates a house rule? let him show his arrogance! IMHO

Thing is, Dave....I love it when a bleeding heart comes aboard and enlightens us with his wisdom and experience. Sgt. Goody is a product of his own imagination. Same with transgenders and oppressed blacks. We live in a time when you can be what ever you want to be. Truth is a thing of the past. I'm a White Christian Man. Everything about me is the root of all bad things. My very existence makes blacks ( which makes up 12% of our population) commit 65% of all crime in America. I do that by being born White. It's because of me that only 1 out of 4 black children know who their father is. My White ancestors that came here in 1635 is why 98% of blacks are murdered by other blacks. Us White people are Supremacist. We have made it impossible for blacks to find jobs. That's why their 12% makes up 60% of welfare recipients. We put up those Statues of Confederate Men that traumatizes blacks of today. They lay awake at night shaking at the very thought of one of their ancestors ( whom they never knew), being a slave. This kind of shet goes on and on.

I thought I would post a couple of pictures of me....so people can see for themselves what young kids look like when they are born a White Supremacist. They say we were racist from day one.

Attached Images Attached Images

Credits
    Savings
    IMHO (yes, an apparently evil litard psychologist) human beings are born blank. Just waiting for those in their environments to teach them their own rendition of subjective reality. Let's remember what Max so lucidly stated:

“A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.”
    ― Max Planck, Scientific Autobiography and Other Papers

I can assure everyone of this......all this mumbo jumbo psychology will never change anything or anyone. You best rely on your common sense and the words of Jesus.

Credits
    Savings
    " You best rely on your common sense and the words of Jesus."

I agree Billy!
    They both, Jesus & Discernment have kept me safe physically & Spiritually through thick & Thin!

Thread Information