Biden's SC Nominee Can't Define "Woman"
Create Post

Biden's SC Nominee Can't Define "Woman"

Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, who was nominated to the U.S. Supreme Court by President Joe Biden in large part because of her sex, said she couldn’t define what a woman is on Tuesday during her confirmation hearings.
    Jackson was chosen to replace retiring Justice Stephen Breyer in fulfillment of Biden’s identity politics pledge to install a black woman on the Supreme Court. Despite those reasons for her nomination, Jackson stumbled through giving a definition of “woman” when Republican Sen. Marsha Blackburn asked the straightforward question.

“Can you provide a definition for the word ‘woman’?” Blackburn asked during the hearing.

“No, I can’t,” Jackson said after confirming the question.
    The progressive judge claimed she was unable to provide a definition because “I’m not a biologist.”
    “The meaning of the word woman is so unclear and controversial that you can’t give me a definition?” Blackburn pressed.
    “Senator, in my work as a judge, what I do is I address disputes. If there’s a dispute about a definition, people make arguments, and I look at the law and I decide,” Jackson said.

Full Article:

judge-nominated-to-supreme-court-on-the-basis-of-her-sex-cant-define-woman

This woman should have been immediately disqualified!